BHMS, MD Admissions 2021 at Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, [SGNDHMC] Ludhiana
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, [SGNDHMC] Ludhiana
Eligibility Criteria for BHMS
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the CBSE or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for MD
- Candidate must have a Graduation and a bachelors degree in Medicine (MBBS) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
- A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Application Process for Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, [SGNDHMC] Ludhiana
Application Process for BHMS, MD
- Candidates seeking admission shall obtain the Application Form from the College Univerisity on any working day.
- Candidates seeking admission will be provided with Application Form and Prospectus after the payment of admission fees.
- Candidates seeking admission shall also apply for their application through post by sending a request along with DD for the application fee.
- Candidates seeking admission shall fill the application form completely and carefully.
- All information shall be entered accurately.
- All the marks entered by the student will be checked with Original Certificates during the time of counseling.
- Candidates seeking admission shall be careful while entering contact information.
- Candidates seeking admission shall submit the application form to the college on/ before the last date.
- The submission shall be done either in person or through the post.
- University will not accept any application form submitted after the deadline.
- University is not responsible for postal delay.
Admission Process for Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, [SGNDHMC] Ludhiana
Admission Process for BHMS, MD
- Students applying for counseling will be ranked based on the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling upon which admissions will be complete.
- The candidate has to bring all the Original Certificates for verification.