Infrastructure and facilities at Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, [SSTC] Coimbatore:
- The objective of the hostel is to provide students who come from far away a homely feel.
- There are different hostels for both boys and girls.
- The rooms in the hostel have WiFi access.
- The common room in the hostel provides students with indoor sports like chess and carrom.
- The hostels also have a seperate Television room.
- The library is very well furnished and provides a quiet environment for students.
- The librarysubscribes to all the latest journals and magazines pertaining to the academics.
- The library has a total of 38246 books, 95 national journals and 31 international journals.
- It has various E-resources and audio-video resources like CDs and DVDs.
- The college has a seperate block for sports.
- The block has indoor games, a fitness center, and first aid facilities.
- Sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Ball badminton, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, football can be played in the block.
- 4 Air conditioned seminar halls LCD and audiio systems.
- High end computer labs with internet access and printers.
- Aa bus facility to fetch students from a perimeter area around the college.