Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, is one of the emerging pharmaceutical institutions of the country which dreams to become one of the foremost institutions in this field in the country. This institution not only imparts Pharmaceutical knowledge but also trains its students to take up good jobs in industries. It focuses on meeting the current demands posed in the pharmaceutical sector of India. Research is an integral part of the college curriculum in order to develop the creativity of the future professionals. The Institution is well-aware of the fact that there is a huge gap between the demand and supply of Pharmacy professionals, the former being far ahead than the latter. The College offers a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
1. The Institute intends to be the prominent public research and training institute in the field of Pharmacy, linking the people of the nation and the world.
2. To serve the society and in Pharma Industry, by meeting the challenges of a changing healthcare system and Pharmaceutical sciences and Technology.
3. To establish centers of Excellence in Pharmacy and Drug Research.
4. Science and Technology plays the key role in the development of a country. It is well recognized that the quality of technical education becomes paramount important for strengthening the economy of the country and improves the living standards of its people as well. Hence, the vision of the promoting body is to establish centers of Excellence in the field of Pharmacy, other technical courses and in research
To contribute to the national programme of providing trained graduate pharmaceutical manpower through prescribed training programmes like B. Pharm. adequately with professional pharmaceutical education and effective competency to undertake the national task of meeting social and pharmaceutical needs in industrial pharmacy, medical programme and pharmaceutical education and research.
1. To promote quality education in the field of Pharmacy.
2. To produce highly skilled and knowledge to Pharmacy Bachelors to cater the needs of the health services and the Pharma industry.
3. To provide job opportunities in general and to the local young people in particular.
1. To produce highly competent pharmacy professionals for the provision of pharmacist-delivered patient care, including comprehensive medication therapy management services, the advancement of the practice of pharmacy and its contributions to society.
2. To produce pharmacy professionals who fully understand the contributions to health care of other health professionals, who embrace and can function in a team approach to health care, and who can serve as effective partners in providing primary care services to improve the health and wellbeing of their patients.
3. To conduct and disseminate research and other scholarly activity that improves the maintenance of health and delivery of healthcare in Texas and beyond.
4. To prepare graduates with life-long learning skills so they continue to extend their competence through accredited continuing professional education, evidence-based learning and utilizing clinical guidelines in their practices.
5. To create a culture of assessment where in education, research, practice and outreach are continually examined for optimization of outcomes.
College No : 05491-225272
Tele-Fax : 05491-225272/119
Email-ID : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The library of the pharmacy college comprises of a spacious, well furnished and illuminated hall spread over more than 1200 sq. feet area with a seating capacity for more than 60 students. The Human Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory is a dedicated lab that supports the student to study about the anatomy of various systems using various models, the dissection of specimens, and investigation of physiological functionality through experimentation.
Training and placement cell forms an integral part of the institute. Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy will provides complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort to prepare prospective students for campus selection programmes. The cell will invite various pharmaceutical companies like Ranbaxy, Alkem, Panacea biotech, lupin, Indswift and any more.