Infrastructure Facilities at Shri Tulja Bhavani College of Engineering, [STBCE] Osmanabad:
The college offers all the facilities necessary for the students. Some of the STBCE facilities are mentioned below:
- The library is a three-storied building. It consists of 3 stack rooms, a reprographics room, reading halls, reference stack room, periodical section, E-journal section/ OPAC center, etc.
- It has a collection of textbooks, reference books, e-books, journals, e-journals, seminar reports, CD's & DVD's, project reports, ISI codes, handbooks, etc.
- The library has a reference collection on TOFEL, GRE, GMAT, GATE, and other competitive exams.
- The library is computerized using SLIM 21 software and all the services given through the SLIM software.
- The library has institutional membership such as the National Digital Library and NPTEL.
- To develop the personality of students, the institute gives equal importance to circular & extracurricular activities.
- The College has both indoor and outdoor playing facilities for the students.
- For the good physical development of students, the college has established a well-equipped gym in the hostel premises.
- The college has two boys' hostels and two girls' hostels.
- The boys' hostel has 80 rooms with a capacity to accommodate 240 students.
- The girls' hostel has 72 rooms.
- The hostel provides an RO water cooler and solar heater water facility.
- Sports facilities
- Well equipped labs
- Computer lab