The College has its own fleet of transport to pick-up students from Gobi, Erode, Tirupur, Sathyamangalam, Perundurai, Bhavani, Anthiyur etc. and covers almost every important locations situated within a radial distance of 55 KM. The College is presently using 16 buses.
Separate Hostel facilities are available for Boys and Girls. The Hostel provides accommodation for all the needy students. The rooms are furnished with Table, Chair, Cot and Fan. The College has built separate Hostel for Boys and Girls. The Boys Hostel has 300 rooms to accommodate 500 students. The rooms are furnished for double bed, three bed occupancy from economy to delux suite to make it affordable to every section.
The Hostel is meant to be yet another home for students. The inmates of the Hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
- No student should indulge in any undesirable activity thereby causing problems to the smooth functioning of the Hostel.
- Smoking or use of liquor or any other intoxicant or playing cards is strictly prohibited. The guilty will be expelled from the hostel with immediate effect.
- Study hours are observed from 8.00 P.M. to 10.00 P.M. and students should devote these hours only to their studies.
- Attendance will be taken by the Deputy Warden during study hours.
- No student is allowed to go out of the Hostel after 7.30 P.M.
- Prior permission should be obtained from the Warden for entertaining visitors/guests in the Hostel. They are required to maintain order and discipline.
- A Co-operative Store is available next to the Canteen. It satisfies the entire cosmetic, stationery, and other academic needs of the students.
- Rest room facility is extended to dayscholars.
- Separate lunch rooms are available for dayscholar boys and girls.
- The canteen serves the students, the day scholars and visitors.
- The canteen runs on self-help principle
- Separate dining rooms are available for boys and girls.
- The canteen works from 8.00 AM to 7.00 PM.
- The Boys and Girls who join this College are selected for the different Outdoor and Indoor games based on their earlier exposure at school level. The new players for the various sports and games are picked up by the interest evidenced by them in sports activities.
- The selected students are given rigorous training and coaching by the Physical Education department apart from few theory classes to enlighten them about the rules of the games. The Management procures in consultation with Department the entire essential play materials, which is under the custody of the Department for instant use by the students.
- Our students have bagged good winning records at the inter-departmental, inter-collegiate, University and National level. The achievements of players have been classified on the basis of Sports Games.
- The students practicing various sports and games are given routine physical exercises over and above the yoga and meditation which strengthen the concentration and contribution of the players.
- The Physical Education Department strives hard to bring out the innate talents of all players, which are the goal and also the quality policy of this colleges
- OutDoor Games
- - Cricket
- - Kabaddi
- - Volley Ball Court
- - Foot Ball
- InDoor Games
- - Badminton (Shuttle)
- - Table Tennis
- - Carrom