Established in May 1999 with the objective of promoting different educational institutes, activities of social welfare, backward class welfare, promotion of health schemes, promotion of agriculture, rural welfare, cottage industries, to promote research, etc. Amruta Vashnavi Education and Welfare Trust’s office is located in Agaskhind, Sinnar for the propagation of engineering education in rural area.
Shatabdi Institute of Engineering & Research would achieve its objectives by focusing on the following
- Quality of education and hence quality of engineers being produced.
- Quality of Faculty.
- Promoting research culture in Engineering College.
- Optimizing resource utilization through e-learning.
- Interaction with and extending benefits to Industry and Community.
- Sustainable decision-making mechanisms.
Vision & Mission
Vision – To establish premier knowledge center Imparting quality education, research and consultancy contributing to “NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
Mission of Trust
- To provide harmonious environment, free from stress conducive to explore innate abilities of students for effective teaching – learning process.
- To establish engineering and management institutes with state of art infrastructure.
- To enrich teaching – learning process through innovative practices.
- To conduct sequential courses in collaboration with industry.
- To establish a finishing school.
- To develop commercially viable technologies with social relevance.
- To design programs exploring emerging frontiers.
Amruta Vaishnavi Education And Welfare Trust was established in May 1999 with to provide technical education and to serve the needs of society. AMRUTA VAISHNAVI EDUCATION AND WELFARE TRUST’s office is located in Agaskhind. For the propagation of management education in rural area, the foundation has decided to start an Engineering College at Agaskhind, Nashik. In this span of time the trust has gained remarkable achievements not only in academics but also in social and cultural activities.
Shatabdi Institute of Engineering and Research was established in 1999 by Amruta Educational and Welfare Trust. It is affiliated to University of Pune. It is located at Nashik, Maharashtra.
- It is established on spacious campus having 23.16 acres of land and has built-up area of 147906 sq.ft.
- College campus is fully developed and well established with all the amenities for students for their pursuit of education, extra curricular activities, sports and hobbies.
- SIER is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and offers undergraduate engineering course in five branches
- Shatabdi mohastav- A programme celebrated by department of computer science.
- Workshop- Core Java Workshop for TE & BE students
- ACE week- An academic week for the department of computer science.
- 400 sq.m area
- Siting capacity 120 students
- 6000 books
- 40 journal
- Boys hostel capacitating 100 students
- Girls hostel capacitating 50 students
- Paper presentation- Faculty of computer department has 2 paper presentations in International conferences.
- Boxing Championship- Student of mechanical departments took part in National level boxing championship, won 1st prize in 7 km mud race.
- Paper presentation- Faculty of mechanical departments has 3 National conferences.