Infrastructure and facilities provided at Seshadripuram First Grade College, Banglore:
- Hostel facility is available for girls.
- Seshadripuram First Grade College has a well-equipped library with internet lab for quick access to more knowledge.
- All publications and authors books available for the students.
- The Institution has about 38889 books, 30 journals, 20 magazines and 18 Newspapers.
- The library contains 276 CD/DVD with an INFIBNET's N-LIST database.
- The classrooms are well-ventilated and well-equipped with the latest in educational technology: power point presentation facilities, wi-fi equipment and acoustic and audio-visual arrangements.
- Latest classrooms with projectors, screens, and Wi-Fi available for the quick and in-depth knowledge for the students.
- Furnished attractively with a view to a comfortable learning experience, our classrooms invite our students to learn in a healthy ambience.
- They are flanked on every side by well-maintained lush green gardens and towering trees.
- Tucked away in a copious campus, our classrooms are immune to the sounds of traffic through the college is situated in an accessible area.
- The sylvan surrounds give a learner-friendly ambience to our classrooms.
- The Institution has well-equipped labs for the easy understanding and assessments of the students.
- The large multipurpose auditorium of S.F.G.C occupies an entire wing of the fourth floor of the college building.
- With a capacity for seating 1000 persons, this auditorium is one of the largest in any educational institution in the city.
- The food court at SFGC is a by-word for health and hygiene.
- Snacks, fresh food and beverages are available here.
- The service at our food court is prompt, and the fare provided is available at affordable prices, with the emphasis on quality and freshness.
- Food at our canteen caters to the needs of all tastes.
- The food court is located conveniently, with plenty of space.
- It has a healthy ambience with executive decor and furnishing and maintains the highest standards of food quality.
- A twelve-station multi-gymnasium, equipped with all the facilities required for fitness- treadmills, cycles etc- has been set up in the physical education department.
- The multi-gym is the cynosure of all the eyes in the sports centre.
- Aiming at the holistic well-being of the students, the Institution defines sports as an organisational competitive and skillful physical activity requiring commitment and fair play.
- Multigym takes care of the mental and physiological well-being and development of the sportsmen.
- The multi gym is a platform for the sports training of the students and faculty.
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: this is the motto and motivation for investing in the Multigym.
- Wellness programs are coordinated by a doctor who regularly visits our institution.
- Free health checkups are conducted and remedies are prescribed by the doctor for our students and staff.
- The wellness centre is also equipped with the necessary first aid facilities.
- The wellness centre is equipped to handle any emergency.
- The campus is wi-fi enabled, and internet access is available all the time anywhere in the campus.
Other facilities in the campus:
- Spacious sports ground with large parking space, Wi-Fi enabled campus, scholarships for meritorious students, regular workshops, seminars and mentoring for the development of the students.