Saraswathi Velu College of Engineering, [SVCE] Vellore Infrastructure Details
- A hostel has to simulate accommodation that will be always a Home away from Home. This is with the intention of providing the students with the most conductive atmosphere to pursue studies in comfort.
- There are three hostels, each one for UG, PG and Girl students, situated within the same campus. Nearly 1,000 students are accomadated in the hostels.
- As Saraswathi velu college of Engineering attracts students from different states of India, all efforts are made to serve a wide variety of food to cater to their diverse tastes. Students are encouraged to workout their own menus. Monthly mess bill is calculated on dividing system.
- Strict discipline is maintained inside the hostels. Girl students are permitted to leave the campus only with their parents / Guardians.
- The library was equipped with an initial stock of 2000 books in 2001 and now around 5383 no.of Titles and 25522 volumes in various subjects for various departments.
- The library subscribes no.of national and international journel and periodicals on various subscription branches.
- The institution runs 20 buses covering all the important points in vellore City, kanchipuram& chittor,Arakkonam,thiruttani,around 1500 students.
- Transport is available 24 hrs in case of any emergency in the institute / hostels.
- Transportation is available for conducting industrial tours and visits,exhibition,Faculty Home Functions etc.
- Regular transport facility available up to 7 pm.
- WI - FI Enabled Campus and Labs.
- Our college has a dedicated internet lab working 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We give free internet access to our students. We have a 8 Mbps Tier-l International Satellite connectivity. The internet can be accessed from more than 400 computers.
- All the departments and the HOD's have internet connectivity. The campus intranet has important details about Test Schedules, Time Tables, Examination Schedules, Campus News etc., and a wealth of information about the college.
Live Application Forms