MBA Admissions 2021 at Sanskriti School of Business, Mathura
Eligibility Criteria for Sanskriti School of Business, Mathura
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have a graduation in any relevant stream from any University recognized in India.
- Candidate must have passed with 50% aggregate in graduation.
- Candidate must have a Rank in SEE-MTU.
- Or, Candidate must have a Rank in CAT/MAT/NAT/ C-MAT.
Application Process for Sanskriti School of Business, Mathura
Application Process for MBA
- Candidate can get the Application form from the University Office on any working days.
- Candidate can get the application form and prospectus on payment of the application fee in cash.
- Candidates have to fill the form completely without any error.
- Candidate must submit the application form, along with all the required enclosures to the University on/ before the last date.
- Applications from ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Application forms without all the necessary enclosures will be rejected.
- Application forms received after the last date will be rejected.
Admission Process for Sanskriti School of Business, Mathura
Admission Process for MBA
- All admissions are through merit-based counseling only.
- Candidates will be ranked according to the rank obtained by them in the qualifying exam.
- Preference will be given to candidates with good ranks in MAT/ CMAT.
- Candidates will have to attend the counseling to secure the admission.
- Candidates will have to bring all the necessary Original Certificates for verification.
- Candidates who have secured admissions successfully will have to pay the college fees for the first year to complete the admission process.
- The last date for payment of fees will be announced by the college, after which the admission will be canceled for admitted candidates who have not paid the fees.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts