Infrastructure Facilities at Sanskriti Institute of Management and Technology, [SMIT] Mathura:
- Classrooms at SIMT are the centres for focused learning under the most conducive atmosphere for learning and interaction.
- The acoustic system of the classroom has been designed keeping in view the integrated audio-visual teaching aids for lectures and presentations.
- The décor of classrooms match the standards of Premier Institutions.
- Sanskriti, pro-actively use tools for Technology Enhanced Learning.
- All the classrooms at SIMT are equipped with all the modern teaching aids needed to support technology enhanced learning with audio-visual aids like LCD projector, Direct Overhead Projector, and with multimedia facilities/ Internet facility.
- Library of an institute is a treasure-house of authentic & valuable information that supports the educational and research needs.
- It facilitates learning & advancement of knowledge. It serves relentlessly the cause of enhancement of quality of education.
- The Institution has the spacious well-stocked modern library available to the students and faculty members.
- The library has about 6000 books on various technical subjects.
- The library subscribes to approximately 50 Indian and 20 foreign journals.
- Besides, there is a good collection of back volumes of important Journals.
- It has a reprography section which provides photocopies of documents at a nominal cost.
- Textbook bank facilities are also available.
- Book Bank facility is provided to the students through which each student gets requisite textbooks of all subjects according to academic requirements of different semesters.
- This facility is in addition to the student's entitlement of books issued by the library.
- Laboratories in SIMT are fully equipped with machines and accessories required for the experiments as per International standards.
- Faculties in the labs are highly trained and can guide the students with the experiments according to the steps prescribed in the manual.
- SIMT's Workshops have the latest machines tools, welding, and fabrication facilities.
Labs in Civil Department:
- Building Material
- Fluid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Compressive Strength Testing Machine
- Los Angles Abrasion Testing Machine
- Impact Value Testing Machine
- Bitumen Penetration Testing Machine
- Fire Point of Bitumen Testing Machine
- Buoyancy Testing Machine
Computer Science & Engineering:
- The main computer lab is well equipped with all the latest software packages and internet facility available with 24x7 connection to all the systems with a speed of 10MBPS.
Equipment present in the lab:
- LCD Projector
- Projection Screen
- Sound System
- Wired Network Connection
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Pulse & Digital Circuit Labs
- Digital Communications
- IC Applications
- Analog Communications
- Microwave & Optical Communication
- Digital Single Processor
- Basic Electronics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanical workshop
- Computer-Aided Engineering Graphics
- Material Science & Testing
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- IC Engine
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- 4 Inside the campus for boys and 1 for girls
- Spacious rooms with necessary furniture for Students to study and take rest/sleep
- Air Conditioned and Non-Air Conditioned rooms are available for boys as well as girls
- 24X7 power backup facility available in every hostel with tight security arrangements
- Discipline is to maintained by the students at all the times
- Students can't leave the hostel without prior permission of the competent authority
- Hostel supervisors inspect the hostels in a regular interval of time
- SIMT has a well-equipped computer centre to cater to the needs of high profile students and faculty in the Institute.
- It is housed, in a magnificent state-of-the-art building to provide a variety of platforms and computing environment for UG students.
- The center possesses approx. 150 latest configuration computer systems, scanners, servers, multimedia kits, etc
- Assistance for students in aural comprehension, oral and written proficiency.
- Students are guided by the faculties having Master degree in the English Language from reputed central universities of India
- Digital multimedia control, LCD projectors, and computer having face to face software are used to teach students
- We take great pride in our conference hall, which provides an ideal setting for interactive sessions between the Institute and the Industry.
- It simulates real-life business situations providing the students to experience a part of what their future is likely to be.
- This high tech facility is used from time to time for mock group discussions, personal interviews, and quiz sessions.
- To facilitate the organizing of conferences, seminars, carnivals and large-scale congregations within the Campus, seminar hall is created
- SIMT has a well-planned Air-Conditioned Seminar Hall in the College building
- over 200 people with public addressing system, projectors, and other facilities
- The Institution provides bus facilities to students and staff.
- At present, the college has 6 buses and they operate from Kosi and Mathura to the Institute.
- The day-to-day administrative matters pertaining to the bus is generally seen by the bus secretary.
- There is a bus committee constituted by the Admin officer to decide the matters related to the timings, routes, charges etc.
- The Institution has a well equipped and furnished Cafeteria with the facility of a dining hall, kitchen, store and office on the first floor.
- One big hall is also on the Second floor.
- The cafeteria has a capacity to attend 100 customers for refreshment, lunch etc.
- The cafeteria provides refreshment, breakfast & lunch facilities.
- A wide variety of South Indian and North Indian dishes are also available.
- During lunchtime Meals are available at very nominal rates. Facilities for the special program like tea party etc. are also available here.
- Sanskriti Group has a medical room available.
- Services of a medical practitioner are available to the students as and when needed.
- The Institution invites specialized medical practitioners for ENT, eye, dental care, nutrition experts as and when required.
- Sanskriti Group of Institution believes in poised personalities and that is why we have been provided with best sports facilities.
- This sector includes facilities and playgrounds for sports events viz cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis and also indoor games like caroms and chess.
- Guys in here are fortunate as they have a mini-gym facility available.
- A separate ground is also being prepared for the track and field events of annual sports.