About Sangameshwar College, [SC] Solapur
Shri Sangameshwar Education Society’s, Sangameshwar College, Solapur was established in 1953 is accredited by NAAC with A grade. The vision of the institute is to spread education in general and to instruct in any branch of knowledge wherever and whenever feasible. The mission of the institute is to provide suitable environment where students can develop their creativity, intellectuality, capability to tackle the problems with acuteness of sensitivity and to develop all-round personality, so that they can react to the entire sensual phenomenon in a way that will make their hidden capabilities blossom forth.
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects.
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions.
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education.
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
- To promote the following core values among the HEIs of the country
- Contributing to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among Students
- Inculcating a Value System in Students
- Promoting the Use of Technology
- Quest for Excellence
* Admission for B. A Part - I, B. Com. Part – I & B. Sc. Part – I
- Issue of application forms :- Four days from the date of S. C. Result
- Submission of the duly filled application forms :- Within Six days from the date of H. S. C. Result
- Merit list :- Admissions process is implemented according to Merit base.
* Admission for self financed Courses B. B. A. – I, E. C. S. – I, B. C. A. – I .
- A Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by Solapur University, Solapur. After HSC result.
- Central Admission process is implemented
The Xerox copies of the following certificates must be attached with the admission form.
i) Leaving Certificate
ii) H. S. C. Mark sheet
iii) Caste Certificate
iv) Gap certificate (if applicable)
* Admission for Post Graduate Courses M. A. I, M. Com. I
Admission for M. A. & M. Com. Part – I On Merit Basis.
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet (B. A. Or Com.)
- Caste Certificate
Admission process is implemented according to the above mentioned rules and the existing rules of the Govt. regarding reservation.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Office Phone : +91-217-2315588, Fax : +91-217-2315588
Principal Phone : +91-217-2316688
Computer Science Dept :- +91-217-2315566
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, (Principal)