Radhey Hari (R.H.) Govt. Post Graduate College, Kashipur (U.S. Nagar) located in foothills of Kumaun Himalayas was established in 1973. College is about four kilometers away on Bazpur Road from the main city. The college is spread over an area of 33 acres. It is a co-educational institution and is affiliated to Kumoun University. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) under section 2(f) (and 12 (B) of the UGC Act.
The college has three faculties viz. Arts, Science and Commerce. The college in all offers these three Under Graduate (UG) programmes, 13 PG programmes and the Ph.D. programmes in Science. Arts and Commerec. In addition to these regular programmes self financed B.Ed., PG Diploma in Yoga and Hoslistic Health and Diploma in Tourism are also being run. IGNOU Centre of the college also offers several programmes conducted by IGNOU.
Goal of the college
- To ensure high quality education and provide opportunity for higher education including professional education to all deserving seekers.
- Designing and implementing plans for institution level activities for quality enhancements.
- To offer specialized training in employable skill to youth and adults in skill enhancement of employed personnel in the region.
- To meet growing demands of educated and skilled personnel for emerging economy.
- Introduction of need based vocational courses.
- Arrange for feedback responses from student for quality related institutional processes.