Infrastructure Facilities at Regional College of Management, [RCM] Bangalore:
- RCMB spreads over the sprawling lush green campus housing the tallest tower of knowledge in the lap of nature which makes this education institute a class apart.
- The campus is close to the Bangalore International Airport along the National Highway amidst natural hillocks and most famous Nandi hills.
- The canteen at the campus offers a wide variety of Veg and Non-Veg foods catering to the needs of students from every corner of the country.
- Distinct Hostels for Boys and Girls.
- The girls' hostels reside within the campus and boys hostels are outside.
- The hygienic food is maintained.
- It provides round the clock security.
- It also offers laundry services.
Classrooms and Auditorium:
- All the lecture halls and auditorium is equipped with audio/video equipment, computers, LCD projectors, network connectivity.
- It provides a conducive learning environment.
- The auditorium at the campus has a seating capacity of more than 200 students.
- The library on the campus is fully automated.
- It has more than 33000 volumes, 150 National and International subscription journals, online databases, back volume journals, company annual reports and more than 2 dozens of daily newspapers.
- The lab at the campus has 3 HP dedicated servers based on Windows NT / Linux, 90 IBM Workstations, 120 PCs networked with servers in the lab.
- It has over 100 licensed software packages are installed for facilitating training and research.
Centre for Global Leadership:
- It is a soft skill development laboratory.
- It is set up in consultation with CACM, STEP-IIT, Kharagpur.