1. All the festivals are celebrated in the collage 2.There are lot of main festivals like sports, cultural, tech, etc, are celebrated in the collage. 3.The best collage life experienced here.
1. There is no hostel for students in this collage but the rooms are available in the City area 2. If you admission here, you can experience the best classrooms, labs, library, and other l infrastructure.
1. The daily routine of this collage is best as compared to other collages. Class timing, projects, exam and assignment etc, are on exact time. 2. The teaching quality of the teachers is best, bcoz of there is number of highly qualified lecturers. 3. Overall experience in this collage is the bestest.
1. For SC/ST-8500/-,OBC-64000/-,OPEN-: 80000/-,NT-16500/- 2. There is number of scholarship option to get scholarship, Like government scholarship sceme and other scholarship
1. Average salary is 1.8L per Annum And Highest salary is 12 L per Annum.
1. After scoring in JEE in 12 class or also diploma passedtudents to get admission 2. University exams, Gate Exam, IAS, etc.,. 3. Above 60%
The college organises various kinds of events related to study and other extra co-curricular activities.
The food provided by college canteen is fresh and delicious.
The libraries are also available for reading as well as study purpose.
The fees for 1 year is Rs.92500.
The scholarships are also given to reserved categories
College gets campus selections every year with good paying companies.
Key companies are HP, Infosys etc.
For admission, MH-CET entrance exam is required with a minimum score of 70 in physics, mathematics & chemistry
I have not done any internship. Many types of companies come for campus interview with a minimum of 5 lakhs average salary package. Alumni network is the best.
The student should have pass 10+2 examination with 65% aggregate. I have done a polytechnic diploma and the typical cutoff for my college is a minimum of 65%.
There are many societies and clubs. Independence day, engineers day, teachers day, techno, and lot more fest are celebrated in the college.
There are 4 to 5 hostels and the hostel fee is INR 30000/- per year. The food is good in the college canteen costing around INR 4/- per thali. Classrooms are too nice with a digital board, labs with desired components are available and wifi is also available.
Class timings are from 11 am to 5 pm. Good quality teachers.
For unreserved candidates, the course fee is INR 85000/- per year and for reserved candidates, the course fee is little less. Scholarship facilities are also provided to students whose annual family income is less than 6 lakhs. Loans can be availed from any bank.
I have not done any internship. There are many companies that come for campus placement with an average salary package of 3 to 5 lakhs per annum.
My course fees is INR Rs.97, 200. Scholarship options that are available to the students are EBC, scholarship, TFWS, etc. 75% of the students get the scholarship and the loans are not required.
I have not done any internship yet. Many IT, Marketing and core companies come for placement. The average salary was INR 3.5 to 4.5 lakh per year and the alumni network is good.
One must appear for MHT CET entrance exam and should have scored above 60% in 12th class.