Infrastructure Facilities at Presidency University - School of Management, Bangalore:
- Classrooms at this institute are spacious and fully air-conditioned.
- These are well equipped with audio-visual facilities.
- Conference halls at the campus of Presidency University are equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities.
- These have the capacity to accommodate large groups at a time and are used for seminars and group meetings.
- The library of Presidency University - School of Management is huge and spacious.
- It has a vast collection of books that students can refer to.
- The library also has a collection of all prescribed Textbooks and Reference books.
- It houses the selected collection of general reading material such as Biographies, Fiction etc.
- Library subscribes to around 153 national and international journals, 10 magazines and 10 local newspapers.
- It has more than 400 CD-ROMs on Engineering and Management subjects.
- It has facilities for reading, study cubicles, periodicals display, a reference section, stacking area, internet terminals, etc.
- Standard services such as reference, readers’ guidance, internet access and reprography are offered by this library.
- The library is under CCTV monitored surveillance.
- The Library is fully automated and is RFID enabled for efficient delivery of services.
- OPAC is accessible all over University and can be used for searching the books.
- It has taken institutional membership with six Institutions/Libraries, namely, DELNET, Indian Institute of Science, IIM Bangalore, British Library Bangalore, American Library Chennai and IASLIC (Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centers).
- It also regularly organizes activities for developing reading habits amongst the student community.
- Presidency University's library subscribes to e-resources.
- It has an IEEE-Digital library which houses around 170 journals.
- ASTM Digital Library has over 1500 Technical reports, 35600 chapters and papers and 17000 full-text articles.
- The library can allow students to access video lectures from NPTEL, MIT, Stanford.
- It also has 10,000+ indexed and 4,000+ full-text journals in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Presidency University - School of Management library has some legislative, regulatory contents known as Manupatra.
- Laboratories at this institute are well-equipped with all modern equipment and tools.
- Presidency University has different labs for the departments.
- Students are trained by experienced staff from an industrial background.
- The University provides good hostel facilities to the students.
- The accommodation of hostels is separate for girls and boys.
- Currently, it houses about 600 girls and 1200 boys.
- Indoor games facilities are provided in the hostel blocks.
- There is a provision of hot and cold drinking water.
- Rooms here are well-furnished with good facilities.
- Each hostel has its own dining area, common rooms, TV, etc.
- The rooms of the hostels have TV, chair.
- Transportation facilities are also available for girls' students during holidays or weekends.
- The hostel will be provided on a first come first served basis.
- The campus has a well-established Cafeteria.
- It offers a taste of home, with wholesome freshly-cooked dishes from around the country.
- It provides a wide range of foods including North and South Indian cuisine.
- The cafeteria has a friendly atmosphere with nutritious food.
- Presidency University has 2 computing centres.
- These computer labs are equipped with 120/  high-end Dell systems and 120 Thin client machines.
- This computer lab has a dedicated bandwidth of 20 Mbps and 10Mbps.
- It maintains 2 high-performance servers.
- It offers students with around the clock Wi-Fi connection.
Health Care Facility:
- The university has an in-house health clinic.
- It also has tie-ups with the top hospitals in Bengaluru.
Life at Presidency University Campus:
- This institute has the Students Affairs Department that oversees a host of University-wide events.
- It conducts a range of events from the annual youth cultural fest Meraki to the Sports Day.
- Under the guidance of faculty members, all the events are organised at this institute.
- The institute celebrates all National and State celebrations that mark a coming together to symbolize the spirit of the occasion and in remembrance of our common past.
- With fine academic grounding, the students also become well versed in handling projects that aid in acquiring the non-academic skills necessary for a meaningful life.