Eligibility Criteria at Pacific Dental College, Udaipur:
Eligibility Criteria for BDS:
Eligibility Criteria for MDS:
- Candidates applying for admission to the MDS course must have a recognized degree of BDS awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognized dental college.
- The Degree must be under section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and should have obtained permanent registration with the State Dental Council.
- Candidates not possessing a recognized dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India (DCI) before he can be admitted to the MDS course of any University in India.
Application Process at Pacific Dental College, Udaipur:
Application Process for BDS, MDS:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
- The candidate must submit the application forms with the required details after paying the nominal fees to the college, in their respective office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
- The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Pacific Dental College, Udaipur:
Admission Process for BDS, MDS:
- Admissions in Dental Programmes are through NEET-UG & NEET-PG.
- Direct admissions can be obtained on merit cum preference basis.