Scholarships are awarded to deserving meritorious students
- INR 75,000 O.P. Jindal scholarship: Eligibility - 93%* and above
- INR 50,000 Prithviraj Jindal Scholarship: Eligibility - 88%* and above
- INR 40,000 Sajjan Jindal Scholarship: Eligibility - 85%* and above
- INR 25,000 Ratan Jindal Scholarship: Eligibility - 80%* and above
*Aggregate of science subjects excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts /Performing Arts/ vocational / non written subjects in CBSE, CGBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2015.
- These scholarships are only applicable to tuition fees.
- The scholarships are given on an annual basis. To continue the scholarships after the first year, the student will have to maintain a minimum prescribed academic performance during the course of the programme.
The University is committed to making best efforts to admit deserving meritorious students including arranging bank loans for students and offering assistantships based on means and merit.