About Om Sai Institute of Technology and Science, [OSITS] Bagpat
Om Sai Institute of Technology & Science (OSITS) was established with a vision of becoming center of excellence for professional education in all its realms. A group of noted academicians and eminent industrialists with high social acceptance had joined hands to establish OSITS. Within a short span of time, OSITS has assumed a credible position among most progressing professional education institutions of National Capital Region. This exponential growth itself is a testimony of sincere efforts being put in by faculty and staff members of OSITS. OSITS was incepted with the aim to develop a leading institute of academic excellence to prepare competent technical professionals and entrepreneurs having human values commensurate with the aspiration of the nation & to prepare competent technocrats imbibed with the spirit of professionalism and responsible citizenship in a competitive global environment. The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi,Ministry Of HRD, Govt of India, Affiliated to U.P. Technical University Lucknow.
Mission & Vision
To impart class education to the students with much emphasis on, latest knowledge, analytical skills and practical exposure, management competence, an innovative and initiating approach to work,and to render quality services in the field of technical education.
om sai institute To provide research oriented quality technical education by inculcating professional skills in students through holistic approach of exposure to diversified exercises so that they achieve a leading edge in the global scenario and can contribute to the socio-economic development of the society. Raise standards of achievements by offering comprehensive occupational skills and training which enables students to participate in the work force. Provide a conductive environment in which initiative and challenge can flourish through recognizing values and celebrating successes.
Why choose Om Sai Institute of Technology and Science -
- In globalised world the need of life has been changed. To get those needs to be fulfilled, engineering innovation are required to a great extent. The development of all sectors of economy has been only possible with technological up gradation. Today in every part of the day to day life need of engineering can not be discarded.
- The students undergoing in this course have enormous opportunities to excel in this world. In the service sector also they need engineering graduates to develop the level of services being provided.
- They wants their students to feel inspired to achieve excellence in academics as well as extracurricular activities.
- They convert scientific principles into engineering applications through experiments.
Courses Offered :-
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)