NIT Jamshedpur placement cell works towards providing better placement opportunities to students. Maximum of its students get placed in great companies.
NIT Placement Cell
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has an in-house Training & Placement Cell that facilitates the process of placements as well as setting up training opportunities and internships for students.
- The office interacts with the 100+ companies that visit the campus for recruitments. Industries approaching the NIT include Core Engineering Industries, IT & IT-enabled services, Manufacturing Industries, Consultancy Firms, Finance Companies, Management Organisations and R&D laboratories
- Training and Placements Cell at the National Institute of Technology provides platforms for training to its students and arranges for internship opportunities for the students. It networks with the companies to provide ample opportunity to all the students it is responsible for.
NIT Jamshedpur Placement 2021 Highlights
|Batch Pass-out year
|No. of Students
|Total No. of Offers
|Highest CTC Offered
||INR 39 LPA
|Highest Recruiting Branch
||Microsoft and Oracle
|Avg CTC Offered
||INR 8 LPA
- The highest salary offered during the placement drive 2019 is INR 38 LPA
- A total of 667 offers was made to the students of the National Institute of Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering both had the highest percentage of placement of 89%
- 64 students had multiple offers of employment
NIT Jamshedpur Placement Companies
|Coal India Ltd
||Coffee Day Beverages
|Infinity Infosys Park
||Indian Oil Corporation
- What was the highest salary offered to the students during the 2019 placement session?
- INR 38 LPA was the highest salary offered to one of the students during the 2019 placement session.
- Which companies come to college for placement?
- Companies like Google, OYO Aakash Institute, Flipkart, Amazon, etc. come to college for placement sessions.
- Do students get multiple offers during placement session?
- Yes, during placement sessions many students get multiple offers from various companies.