Scholarships at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, [NMIMS] Bangalore:
- The college provides scholarships to students who are economically weaker and belongs to General, SC/ ST communities and Physically Handicapped Students.
- The Scholarships are basically awarded according to the result of Senior Secondary Examinations.
- Students which have scored 80% percentile and having parents income less than 6 Lakhs per annum will get an amount of INR 1000 per month.
- This scholarship will be available for the first 3 years for students doing their graduations.
- Students doing post-graduation will receive an amount of INR 2000 per month.
- Students who are pursuing a professional course would get INR 2000 per month in 4th and 5th year.
- The scholarships will be paid for 10th months in an academic year and will get deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Education Loans at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, [NMIMS] Bangalore:
Banks Providing Loans:
- State Bank of India [SBI]
- Baroda Gyan
- Dena Bank
- Syndicate Bank