• Exclusive Laboratories with 1200 systems of latest configuration supported by 16 Mbps Internet connectivity
• Full-fledged Computer Aided Language Laboratory with 120 systems
• Central Library with 49000 volume of Books on 17100 Titles
• 304 National & International Journals
• Membership in British Council Library, ACM, IEEE and DELNET
• Three Seminar Halls (A/C) with a seating capacity of 600
• Well-Connected Transport Facilities
• Hostels for Boys and Girls with all In-House facilities
• Purified- Mineral Water facility in College & Hostels
• Ample opportunity to nurture sporting talent
• Gym Facilities for Boys and Girls
The Muthayammal Engineering College Library is an invaluable resource center for students, researchers and faculties of Engineering, Science and Humanities. The Library has over the years built robust collection of over 53160 Documents, 49760 Volumes of books with 17,100 Titles, 1100 Back Volumes of journals, 2000 CDs and 300 theses. The Central library subscribes 192 National journals, 150 International print journals and 4432 e-journals.The Central library consists of 17500 volumes in Computer Science and 27243 volumes in Engineering and Science. Specifically the Library has a special collection of 5017 volumes in Management Studies.The Central library subscribes e-resources like ACM journals, Cengage Learning’s (Including Springer, Elsevier, ASME and ASTM). It has a Digital library facility and NPTEL Video courses. The library is well protected with fire extinguishers and CCTV. Apart from Central library each department has a separate library of their own good collection of books pertaining to their field of specialization.
Separate Hostels for boys and girls are available with facilities like 24 hour uninterrupted power supply, pure water facilities, attached mess with hygienic food and with security system.