Career & Counselling Cell :-
MGN College of Education has established an active Guidance & Counseling cell in year 2010-11 for counseling the students of the college as well as students of schools of the area. Resource persons from different fields deliver talks about career options to pupil-teachers and staff of the college. This knowledge about careers is then disseminated by pupil-teachers in different schools through guidance and career counseling seminars and workshops.
- To create awareness among the students for their future profession.
- To help the teacher trainees in identifying and developing their abilities and interests.
- To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the courses of their study.
- To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of any area irrespective of their field of interest.
- To help the students in the development of their self-identity, use of appropriate social skills for interacting with others.
- To provide guidance to develop positive attitude and behaviour in order to meet challenges of life to make it healthier.