MES College located in Marampally has opened new grounds for higher Education in both technical as well as professional field. The very first foundation stone of this college was established in the year 1995 by the Muslim Educational Society. This society came into existence in the year 1964 and has continuously encouraged and uplifted the status of higher education in Kerala. The main vision behind the establishment of this college was to provide economic, social and educational advancement to the people of society especially to up lift the Muslim Community.The college gives major emphasis on religious education along with the education of women. They constantly believe in developing every individual of the society to ensure overall development of the nation.
Why to Join MES College:
- Effective IQAC: In order to provides superior quality higher education to the students, the college possesses its own Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) which operates effectively to ensure the impart of quality education. This cell is also responsible for organising different workshops, seminars and discussions for the students to inculcate quality in their minds.
- Extra Ordinary faculty members: The major building stones of this college are its extra ordinary qualified faculty members. The college possesses highly eminent and experienced faculty members who are entirely committed to uplift the standards of higher education in the society. There are distinguished team of faculty members of distinctive departments.
- Outstanding Student support service: The major emphasis of the college has been given to the students only. It offers best support to the students who are getting enrolled through various clubs and cells which include women cell, placement cell, grievance cell, anti ragging cell and many more.
- Suitable career guidance: The College also operates a separate cell of career development and placement which provides best in class assistance and opportunities to the students related to job career. This cell is responsible for organising separate campus interviews and providing effective training for cracking them to the students.
- Scholarship for Minority Welfare: It is the extra ordinary thing done by the college to uplift the Muslim Community. Under the funding schemes of the state Government, the college offers best suitable financial assistance to meritorious as well as poor students of minority groups in the field of higher education.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email: [email protected]