MB Khalsa College, [MBKC] Indore Admission
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com, BCA:
- The upper age limit for male candidate applying for UG courses should not exceed the age limit of 22 years.
- Relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and a physically handicapped candidate who are the domicile of Madhya Pradesh only.
- The age limit for the physically challenged category is 30 years, whereas there is no age limit for the female candidates.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying degree of the candidates belonging to the SC/ST / Physically Challenged category of Madhya Pradesh only
- The candidate has to appear and qualify in the entrance examination/counseling conducted by the university.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- All the candidates seeking admission into the institution should be a graduate in any discipline, preferably business management or business administration with 50% marks aggregate overall through a [10+2+3] system.For all the SC/ST/Category1 candidates, a relaxation of 5% of marks on the minimum aggregate is allowed.
The candidates can apply for admissions to above UG courses by filling and submitting the complete online application form along with the required amount of processing fee and important documents on or before. Admission form can be filled through MP Online portal by following the following steps:
- Candidates are advised to check and ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in and fill up all correct details in Application Form.
- Attach the required Document required with the application form.
- Pay the application fees of is Rest. 750/- (SC/ST Rs.400/-) via available online modes.
- Submit the application form online.
- The hardcopy of the application form duly completed in all respect along with required documents should be submitted to the concerned department.
- Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of application form for future reference.
Candidates are directed to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with application form
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Other relevant documents
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website
- The candidates appearing in the entrance test have to bring admit card and identity proof at the entrance examination center
- The list of qualified candidates will be declared on the university website.
- Candidates are selected for above UG Programs and PG programs on the basis of the merit of the candidate to be determined by the university authority on the basis of the entrance test. The entrance test shall be conducted by the university itself followed by the counseling.
- The entrance test shall be based on the syllabus of subjects studied in 10+2. For B.L.I.Sc., entrance test shall be based on the syllabus of the UG level.
The candidates who are selected for above UG courses and PG courses on the basis of their merit in the entrance test are required to participate in the counseling process. The selected candidates must bring along the application form, and following photocopies and the originals of the documents for the purpose of verification:
- High school certificate (age proof )
- Marks Sheet of high school
- Intermediate marks sheet and certificate
- UG marks sheet and certificate- for B.L.I.Sc.
- Caste and creed certificate– if required
- Character Certificate from the Dean/Head/Principal of the University/Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the competent authority of the University/Institution last attended
- Admit card
- Scorecard of the entrance examination
- NOC –in case of employed candidates
- 6 passport size photographs
- Other relevant documents.