Eligibility Criteria at Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, [MECRC] Jodhpur:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/B.E:
- Candidates need to have scored a minimum of 45% marks(40% for Sc/ST/OBC/SBC (Non Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State).
- Candidates need to have studied Physics & Mathematics compulsorily in their 10+2 or equivalent exams with the optional subjects only being (1)Chemistry, (2)Bio-technology, (3)Computer Science, (4) Biology.
- Lateral entry is applicable for Diploma & B.Sc. with mathematics candidates a score of 45%(40% for Sc/ST candidates of Rajasthan) is the minimum in their respective courses for admission to II B.E./B.Tech.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech in Electrical Engineering(Power Systems):
- Candidates are eligible to apply for M.Tech as per the guidelines issued by RTU, Kota.
Application Process at Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, [MECRC] Jodhpur:
Application Process for B.Tech and M.Tech:
- The candidates can apply online through official website.
- The candidates can also get application forms in person from the administration office of the college.
- The candidates are required to fill in the form and submit to the office along with application fee.
- The candidates have to ensure the details entered were correct before submitting.
Stepwise Application Form:
Step 1: The candidates have to go through the following website to get applicaton form.
Step 2: The resultant home page appears as follows and candidates have to click on the admissions tab as shown.
Step 3: The application form links will be displayed on the screen and candidates have to go through it.
Step 4: The candidates have to click on the Online application form to generate application form.
Step 5: The candidates then fill in the appropriate details and submit it to the administration office at college.
Admission Process for Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, [MECRC] Jodhpur:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The primary portal to apply for the college is by rank obtained in the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test(RPET).
- Candidates can also apply for the college through the management quota by contacting the college directly.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech need to write the GATE exam & apply.