MGM Institute of Management Aurangabad placement cell handles all placement activities. The top recruiters taking part in MGM Aurangabad placements are ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, ONGC, Times of India, Just Dial, Dabur Industry, among others.
Table of Contents
MGM Aurangabad Placement Cell
MGM has a placement unit that assists with recruitment drives and invites various recruiters from various industries to conduct campus placements. The following is a detailed description of the placement procedure of MGM Institute of Management.
- The placement cell invites former and prospective recruiters and provides them with relevant information and papers, such as the placement brochure and placement month.
- The placement cell assigns dates to recruiters for performing campus placements based on the information provided in the JAF.
- On the scheduled date, companies that are visiting give a pre-placement lecture to the students.
- Students interested in participating in the placement drive must register online, and only registered applicants are permitted to participate in the placement process.
- The resumes of interested students are provided to recruiters, who will shortlist individuals based on their academic qualifications. The shortlisted candidates' names are forwarded to the placement cell for further consideration in the recruiting process.
- Recruiters come to campus on the scheduled days to further evaluate prospects by administering different screening exams.
- Students who pass the screening test will be required to take part in a Group Discussion. Candidates who pass the Group Discussion are required to attend a Personal Interview to assess the student's entire personality and ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Once the review is completed, the firm gives out a final list of students who have been given jobs and have been successful in finding work.
MGM Aurangabad Top Recruiters
The following list is the list of some of the leading recruiters taking part in MGM Institute of Management Aurangabad placements.
|Colour Copy Ltd
||Cushman & Wakefield
|Times Of India
||Forbes & Comp Ltd