MGM’s Institute of Management (IOM) is an AICTE approved, NAAC accredited (Grade 'A') and ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. Established in the year 1994, the institute runs MBA and MCA programs. With its modern teaching methods, brilliant faculty, emphasis on all round development and employment oriented activities, the IOM has emerged as the most preferred choice for management and IT education. Pride of place which the institute has earned is evident from the outstanding record of placements and the heartening feedback from the industry and the alumni. Under the worthy leadership of the management, the faculty and the administrative staff of the IOM stand shoulder to shoulder to provide our stakeholders a life time experience of quality and need-based education. We are committed to our pledge of making MGM’s IOM a premier B-School of the country!
- To provide education in business and IT fields as per AICTE and other relevant guidelines.
- Develop nationally and internationally employable talent.
- Groom the students to face challenges of life and to become citizen of great value to the society.
- To continually improve our performance by competency building, efficient resource management and constant and comprehensive surveillance in the fields of management and computer applications education.
To create an academic environment where the highest standards of scholarship and professional practices are observed and where responsibilities towards stakeholders are consciously met.
- To provide knowledge and skills in the basic disciplines and functional areas of management and IT(computer applications).
- Widening the horizon of students by developing their abilities of independent inquiry, inquisitiveness, decision making and creative abilities.
- Ensuring very enriching, healthy and rewarding interaction between the students and faculty members.
- Utilizing innovative and modern content delivery methods for better assimilations.
- Constant interaction with industry and professional associations to understand the contemporary trends in management education and carry out adaptation.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective infrastructure edifice in the institute.
- Encourage research related activities.
- Use feedback and guidance from the parents and the alumni for continual improvement.
- Meet expectations of society as responsible citizens.
- Provide accomplished human resource to the job market and thus contribute towards India attaining a ‘pride of place’ at global level.
- To provide education in business and IT (Computer Applications) fields as per AICTE and other relevant guidelines.
- To enhance the employability of the students in their chosen fields by providing best faculties, infrastructure and self development activities.
- To continually improve Quality Management System performance by bench marking, competency building, providing best of the resources and taking action on feedback of stakeholders.
Courses Offered :-