About Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering, [MGMCE] Nanded
Mahatma Gandhi Mission, that started its journey in a modest way with a rural health care center at Nila and a hospital in Nanded: has emerged as a 5000- member family with more than 50 educational organizations, health care centers and social welfare units functioning under its umbrella at 5 centres i.e. Aurangabad, Nanded, Navi Mumbai, Noida and Parbhani. Spanning a period of 25 years, MGM establishments prove the deep faith of her management in the power of education that leads the society towards Prosperity of the nation. Mahatma Gandhi Mission has endeavored providing value-based education in all streams of knowledge like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Management, Law, Mass Communication & Journalism, Library Science, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Fine Art, Indian classical dance with state-of-art technology and infrastructure. Many new disciplines have also been included in the chain of establishments preserving the old. MGM’s University of Health Sciences has begun with exploring the new possibilities of imparting quality education. The founders of the trust are a group of ingenious Engineers. Doctors and Scientists having a high career profile and commitment to social interest. The Board of Management of the Trust is headed by Shri KamalKishor N. Kadam, Member of legislative council of state of Maharashtra and ex. minister of education. The rises of following members.
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering was established in 1984. It is second institute, established by Mahatma Gandhi Mission. It is situated around 3 km from the heart of the city on a hill top located on Nanded-Nagpur highway. It is spread over 20 acres having built up area. It provides world class technical education empowering the students with knowledge, abilities, attitudes and values leading to their total personality development. It offers five under graduate and seven post graduate programmes.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
- Accredited by NBA, New Delhi
To create a conducive environment to the students and faculty for imparting a well designed compreshensive technical education with active industry academic interaction which nurtures excellence on sustainable basis.
Courses Offered :-
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) (Information Technology)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Manufacturing Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Heat Transfer and Energy Systems)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Structural Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [M.E.] (Computer Networking)