About Mahatma Fule Arts Commerce and Sitaramji Choudhari Science Mahavidyalaya, [MFACSCSM] Amravati
Founded in 1931 by Shikshan Maharshi Dr. Panjabrao alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh, the Society made a modest beginning by taking over shri shivaji Martha High school and its hostel. Today, it is by far the biggest Educational Society in Central India ,running college and training centers, schools and kinder-gartens, hostels, numerous workshops, extension services, printing press, gymasia, health clubs and a host of other facilities totalling about 265 in the services of the community at large, along with a 150 bed hospital and Medical Research center.
The College was established in 1960 with Arts faculty. Later in 1971, with the generous help from philanthropist Late Shri Sitaramji Chaudhari, the Science & Commerce faculties were introduced. Now the college has grown into a leading and prestigious Educational Institution from Vidarbha region. The college has kept pace with the ever growing demands of the modern world. Specious and well equipped computer laboratory, a research lab for Chemistry students are the highlights of this institution. The college is situated on the bank of sacred river Chudaman. The college is convinietly accessible from all parts of Warud and the nearby places. Fully computrised Administrative section is always there to help students. We believe in providing quality education to students, So we have introduced many a career oriented courses for the benifit of the students. Apart from regular courses, a study centre of YCMOU, Nasik is there for the external students. The well qualified and skilled staff of Junior and Senior college helps the students to be able to make proper progress in all walks of life. The college has celebrated its Golden Jubilee last year, which was a well deserved landmark for us. A workshop on farmers' suicide has already been organised in the college along with many other workshops and Conferences.
Mahatma Fule Arts, Comm & Sitaramji Choudhari Sci. College is committed to the mission of the parent body "Tamaso-ma -Jyotirgamaya". The college has full faith in its 'Mission' which will be producing intelligent, noble, tolerant, confident, couragious, self-reliant students who may prove themselves to be good, healthy, responsible citizens of prosperous India.
- To provide educational opportunities to socially & economically deprived sections, particularly rural masses.
- To impart qualitative, value based & career-oriented education for personality development of students.
- To develop physically, mentally & socially healthy students to enforce and build up healty society.
- To create social awareness, health consciousness, civil responsibilities, leadership qualities & scientific attitude among the students to generate good citizens.
Why to Join Mahatama Phule Arts,Commerce & S.C.Science Mahavidyalaya?
1. Prestigious Institute in Amravati District: Well known for its Research and educational facilities and opportunities, the college has won awards and funding from UGC for its projects and teaching. Its excellent members of faculty have achieved prizes and laurels for their teaching work by the respective University.
2. Effective guardian: student Scheme: The College has a unique Guardian-Student Scheme where students will get personalized attention from the teachers on one-to-one basis.
Rules & Instructions for Admission
- The Admission in B.A. I, B.Com. I, B.Sc. I(Semester I) will be given strictly on merit basis.
- In all the other classes the eligible students (as per rules prescribed) will get direct admission.
- The number of students per class is fixed as per the Govt. rules, so the candidates must confirm admission as early as possible.
- The Govt. & University rules and regulations are strictly followed to decide the number of students, reservation quota, eligibility, admission fees, & the documents to be attached.
- A candidate must fill in the admission form in prescribed format in his/her own handwriting.
- Incomplete forms/forms having false information will not be taken into consideration for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission must compulsorily attach school leaving certificate & mark sheet (original & two true-copies each) along with the admission form.
- A candidate having passed the qualifying exam from any other Board/University should submit an eligibility/migration certificate. (Admission of such candidate will be considered provisional subject to the approval of the university and is liable to be cancelled at any time if it is proved that the applicant has given false information)
- For University nomination students of B.A. I, B.Com. I, & B.Sc. I must submit the original mark sheet (of all attempts) & two true-copies along with the admission form.
- All the regular students of college should confirm their admission within 15 days of declaration of University results.
- Students from other Universities, students seeking admission in mid-term, students passed from other affiliated colleges to the SGB Amravati University shall have to abide by all the rules of the college and of the admission committee.
- Students seeking admission in Senior and Junior college will have to pay the fee prescribed within the given period. It must be noted that nobody will be given any kind of concession, in any case.
- Students who cancel their admission will not get back the admission fees.
- At the time of admission, preference will be given to the candidates havind special skills in different Games& Sports.
- The Principal may amend the rules of admission at his discretion. In exceptional cases the Principal will have every right to deny admission to any candidate. The Principal’s decision in all matters related to admission shall be final.
- Admission procedure for B.A. I, B.com. I, B.Sc. I (Semester I), & XI (Arts, Commerce, Science) will start immediately after the declaration of HSSC & SSC board examinations respectively.
- Students must seek help of the Admission committee to fill up and to submit their admission forms. The admission committee members will be available for their help during the prescribed time period, in college campus.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Telephone (Office) 07229-232022
Email : [email protected]