*My college is in very higher position among mysore university colleges .... To get admission in my college we should get atleat 75% in PU exams. To get PCM and CBZ seats there is need atlst 80% in PU exams by karnataka board examination. *No entrance exams required to join our college Since our college for govt college they should need only good marks in PU exams *My cource was Bsc in physics chemistry n mathematics ....there is no cutoff marks but they need 85% in Pu exams
A student should come from commerce or science background (Karnataka Board examination)
75% above mandatory
2nd year PUC passed out with PCMC or Computer Science in Commerce. I didn't take any exam. 50% marks is needed.
Asked By: Anonymous 06 Jun 2016
Hi Maria Rufina .
The Institute offers three years bachelor degree course in Bachelor of Arts. This course is for those who have completed their PUC or +12.
The duration of the course is 3 years .
1. Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available in the Office.
2. The duly filed in application form should be submitted to the office either in person or by post on the before the stipulated date.
3. Names of Candidates selected for admission by a selection committee to various courses will be notified on the notice board in the college.
No postal intimation will be sent
4. The selected students must meet the Principal and members of the admission committee with the following documents within stipulated time.
•T.C. from the College last attended if issued by that institution.
•P.U.C. Marks Card.
•Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
•Migration and eligibility certificate in case of student from outside the State and University.
•Three stamp- size Photographs.
•Latest caste Certificate in respect of students belonging to SC/ST/BT/OBC
5. Request for withdrawal from a particular course/combination should be through an application submitted to the Principal by the student. Such requests will be considered only if rules permit.
6.Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards at the time of admission. All admissions are subject to the approval by the University.
7.Admission to a higher class is not automatic. It is based on a student’s satisfactory academic performance and character & conduct during the earlier years.
Answer By: Getmyuni
06 Jun 2016