Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Overview
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, was established in 1951. It is one of the oldest flight schools based in Indore Airport, with a satellite base in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. This club ensures in giving the best learning experience in aeronautic training. The institute offers a unified platform for flying training for comprehensive information. The club has set numerous records among all the Flying Clubs ever since the beginning of its operations in August 1955.
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club has a total of 50 in Indore base + 50 in Bhopal base as trainee pilots. It has a wide range of aircraft, like the Beech, VulcanAir, and Cessna. In addition, it offers many courses such as private pilot license, and commercial pilot license. The school has Single Engine as well as twin engine training aircrafts. The Single Engine Aircrafts are Cessna 152 (two seater) and Cessna 172 (4 seater) whereas twin-engine aircraft include Beech Baron (6 seater) and Vulcan Air P68C (6 seater).
Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Quick Insights
With some of the best infrastructure facilitites and a set of unique curricula, the Madhya Pradesh Flying Club is recognised as the best flying clubs. Given below are some of the highlights
|Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore
|Year of Establishment
|Type of Institute
|Total number of fleets
||Aero Club of India and Madhya Pradesh State government
Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
||Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ranking
In terms of aviation academies, Madhya Pradesh Flying Club is one of the country's oldest and most well-known names. This institute is a first pick for all applicants in this subject because it is unique. The instructors here are known to be approachable and experienced, hence the overall ranking of the institute remains well reputed.
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Courses
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club offers many courses to their students. The courses give the students the opportunity to actually become an airline pilot. Below is a brief overview of the different courses offered by the university across various disciplines
|Private Pilot License (PPL)
|Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
||1 Year 6 months
||10+2/HSC/USC/UGC” A” level (or equivalent with maths & physics)
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Fee Details
Below is the fee-related information about the courses that Madhya Pradesh Flying Club has to offer
||Total Tuition Fee
|Private Pilot License (PPL)
||INR 3.40 Lakh
|Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
||INR 8.50 Lakh
Read More: Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Courses and Fees
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Admission
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club admission process starts with filling the online application form which is available at the official website. The students need to qualify documentation, theory exam and flying test in order to take admission. Medical assessment, police verification and tenth mark sheet verification are needed too. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club will not retain original documents of the applicant except undertakings but he / she is required to produce his/her documents in original at the time of admission.
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Eligibility Criteria
The courses offered by Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Madhya Pradesh have different eligibility criteria which the students are required to follow while applying for admission to the college. The eligibility criteria for the courses are mentioned below:
Private Pilot License (PPL) Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants who have cleared 10th standard from recognized board
- Candidates who have completed 16 years of age.
- Candidates with Class II Medical Fitness Examination approved by D.G.C.A. recognized Doctor.
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants who have cleared 10+2 / Hsc. / GCE ‘A’ Level (or equivalent with Maths and Physics).
- Candidates who have completed 16 years of age (should have completed 18 years for the issue of D.G.C.A. license)
- Candidates with Class I Medical Fitness Examination approved by D.G.C.A. recognized Doctor.
Why Choose Madhya Pradesh Flying Club?
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club is one of the oldest flight schools in the state. It provides an integrated view, end to end information, and aggregation & analytics of data. The club has single engine- and a twin-engine training aircrafts. The training institute provides all the facilities one needs to grow and explore their horizon. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club wishes to endorse aviation as an adventure sport as well as manufacturing enough professional pilots to help supply the growing demand for them in the modern world.
The vision of the Club is to expand from Indore and Start aviation training facilities in all parts of the country. The primary objective of the Institute is to inspire every aspiring aviator in the country to explore training at these facilities. Being one of its kind, this Institute is a primary choice for all the aspirants in this field.
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Academic Advantages
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club teaching methodology is designed in such a way that provides with the constant and with the latest trends. Some of the academic advantages are mentioned below:
- Integrated View- The club offer every aspect of flying training so that it can be simpler and a holistic approach
- End to End- The club provides the complete information on every process and he aspects included in it,
- Detailed Information- They provide the students with the detailed information about the schools including the time, courses offered, cost and the pracices they should opt for.
- Aggregation & Analytics of data- The school aggregates and analyse the data to offer comparitive studies that helps the students in efficient decision making to choose.
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Infrastructure
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club offers all the facilities to students on the campus. Some of the facilities provided are mentioned below
- Well-equipped maintenance shop both at the Indore and Bhopal Base.
- Single engine aircrafts- Cessna 152 (2 seater) and Cessna 172 (4 seater)
- Twin engine aircrafts- Beech Baron (6 seater) and Vulcan Air P68C (6 seater)
- Encouraging and conducive atmosphere for Students.
- Sports Complex
- Air-conditioned classrooms enabled with Wi-Fi
Read more: Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Infrastructure
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Placements
The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club's training and placement unit is in charge of the students' training and placement and it guarantees that students are put in the appropriate industry. To prepare candidates for placement, the Madhya Pradesh Flying Club offers a variety of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs, and Counselling Sessions.