About Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore
Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd. (MPFC), Indore was establishe din 1951. The club is having subsidy agreement with Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi and are also approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi and enhanced according to CAR’M’. The vision of the institute is to start aviation training facilities in all parts of the country and to inspire every aspiring aviator in the country to explore training at these facilities.
The mission is to promote interest in aviation to the extent that it becomes a rage for the next generation and to create dependable aviators for dynamic and exciting careers in the ever-growing aviation industry. The mission of the institute is also to train aeronautical engineers for quality and immaculate maintenance standards and to endorse aviation as adventure sport.
Quick Facts :-
- It was on October 9, 1951, when the club came into existence.
- The Club has set numerous records among all the Flying Clubs ever since the beginning of its operations in August 1955.
- For over 24 years, from 1958 to 1982, the club successfully maintained and operated aircraft belonging to MP State Government.
- In the face of aggression in 1962, the club trained Indian Air Force Pilots for their initial flying.
- Once again during the 1971 aggression, the club offered services of its aircraft and maintenance staff to Indian Air Force.
- The Club started its satellite base at Bhopal in 1958 to train candidates and also provide services to MP State Government.
- We are having subsidy agreement with Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi and are also approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi and enhanced according to CAR’M’.
Indore base valid upto : 31st March 2016
Bhopal base valid upto : 31st March 2016
- We are the Member of Aero Club of India, New Delhi.
- We are grantees Institute of the M.P. State Govt.
Why to join Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh :
- One of the few and hence one of the best in its field in the country, to offer widely varying courses in different aviation training. It is also one of the oldest and established names in the country with respect to aviation academies.
- Multiple affiliations, including affiliations with the Director General of Civil Aviation, Aero Club of India, Madhya Pradesh State government, makes it extremely reliable to learn the traits of being a great pilot.
- Responsible for training multiple NCC cadets, who have valiantly served the country. They also visit the base from time to time to offer valuable advice to the students and help solve their problems.
Facts & Figures :-
|Year of establishment
|Type of Institution
|Total Fleet Numbers
|Total Trainee Pilots
||50 in Indore base + 50 in Bhopal base
|How to reach
||1.5 k m from Indore Railway Station/ 6.1 k m from Indore Airport/ 4.4 k m from Indore Bus stand
For more details about admission please contact :-
Chief Flight Instructor (C.F.I.) : (0731) 2621118
Engineering Section : (0731) 2620285
Administration Officer (General Manager) : (0731) 2620959