The internship is provided by the college and several companies like Infosys, Demographic etc hire our students. The maximum number of student gets placed and the highest salary offered was INR 8 lakhs per annum.
The objective of Training & Placement Department is to equip students with globally employable skills through training and to help them attain their desired employment and career goals.
• Mentor of Students to build their careers.
• To frame and develop dynamic competencies among students for placements, through thorough training and to make them Marketable.
• Providing Placements for all students participating in the process.
• Maintaining smart relationships with recruiters and Corporate bodies.
• To strive and enhance the number of companies visiting LIMAT for better placements.
• Making high in number of offers from recruiting companies.
• To manage a streamlined Placement process, taking care of the interests of students, recruiters and the College.
WE ARE HONEST
"In an endeavor to do justice to each of the company that is choosing their engineering and managerial human resources from us, the college, as per the standard operating procedures laid down, does not permit the students to participate in another event once placed. This effort is to ensure their joining in the company that chosen them. We don't take pride in announcing that the students have three to four offers in hand as essentially he/she does injustice to few in that bargain".
Placement Cell has a full time Placement Officer. The Cell is devoted to cater to the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. Interactions with organizations are regularly done for placement requirements. Placement cell also conducts career guidance cement requirements. Placement cell also conducts career guidance workshops to the final and pre final year students.
Research and Development initiatives:
R&D is carried out at three levels.
1. Faculty research (Ph.D.)
2. Student research - Ph.D. Scholors, M.Tech. and B.Tech. - Mini Project and Major Project.
3. Out sourced research (Funding from outside agencies).
1. Internal Funding by Management - Annually Rs. 1.0 lakhs is allocated.
2. Applied funding by outside agencies - UGC will give grants based on the projects submitted. Currently about 20 lack worth projects is under process.
1. Every Department has created R&D centers for persuing research and development which are operational actively.
2. ECE Department and CSE , EEE and Mechanical Engineering Department have been started.
3. Many distinct areas of research from outsourced projects are being pursued vigorously - Image Processing, Speech processing, Antennas, Cloud computing and Big Data.
4. Active research is being pursued in S&H department resulting in a number of publications.
5. Emphasis is laid in M.Tech and B.Tech projects for work leading to publications.
1 PhD is produced using its infrastructure in last 3 years.
2. Many faculty doing PhD with help of college resources.
Placements at Lingayas Institute of Management and Technology –
The training & placement cell conducts various value added programs for the students, which supplement the university syllabi. The cell organizes certain orientation programs, grooming sessions, mock interviews for students of each stream. Keeping in view the requirements of industry, the cell also takes initiative to arrange regular inter-active workshops, seminars and short-term courses with active participation of academia and industry.
Top Recruiters –