The College infrastructure includes:-
- Administrative block accommodating offices of the Principal and Vice-Principal, Examination Branch, Conference Room, Departmental rooms for the Arts stream, IGNOU Study Centre, IGNOU Convergence Scheme and three class rooms for major classes.
- A two storied Building accommodating Dept. of Physics, class rooms and laboratories in the ground floor and Depts. of Chemistry and Zoology, classrooms and laboratories in the 1st floor.
- A RCC Building accommodating Depts. of Botany, Education and Computer Science in the ground floor and Central Library in the First floor (to be opened shortly).
- One Assam Type Block consisting eight class rooms.
- One Assam Type Library Building consisting of a stake room, reading room for the students, reading room for teachers and periodical section, library office room, internet room with reprography facility, room for ‘Book Bank’ service, and one conservation room with fumigation chamber.
- One Canteen.
- One Assam type Building accommodating offices of the NCC, NSS, Scouts and Guides, KGCSU Office, KGCTA Office, Consultancy and Career Counseling, Extension Education. Science Society, Kokrajhar College Sanchay Aru Rindan Samabay Samity and Alumni Association.
- Two Boys’ hostel.
- One Girls’ hostel (two blocks.)
- Superintendent quarter, Girls’ Hostel.
- Superintendent quarter, Boys’ Hostel.
- Newly constructed RCC Arts Building (two blocks)
- Students Day Home for Students’ activities.
Kokrajhar Govt. College Library got its inception in 1959 along with the establishment of the college. The Library is located in the first floor of the Library Building.
The library is well-equipped with Text and Reference Books. There are also a good number of collections of Journals, Periodicals, and Encyclopedias etc. Many books which are out of print are also there in the Library. The books are preserved in fumigated chambers. At present the library has over 26,000 volumes.
The library remains open from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. during working days.
A student can borrow books from the library on production of Library Cards, which are issued to the students after admission. The library also has a reading room in the first floor of the building. In addition to the general library, some 18 (eighteen) departments of its college have their own Departmental Library.
For smooth functioning of the library, there is a Library Advisory Committee, which consists of ten members including four faculty members from teaching faculties. The structure of the committee is as below.
Other Facilities :-
- Class Rooms