The university has established a placement cell in order to monitor placement services for the students and make arrangement to organize campus interview for the students of the university. The activities of the Placements are as follows:
- Interacting with contemporary Institutions / Universities to explore pooled campus selection opportunities in professional environment for the benefit of students of the University.
- Planning and organizing expert lectures on topics of relevance and professional interest.
- Conducting periodic Industry - Institute - Interaction programmes.
- Exploring opportunities for summer internship
- Carrying out constant and continuous interactions with Entrepreneurship Development (ED) Cell of the University so as to enlarge not only the scope but to enhance the quality of its activities to derive mutually rewarding benefits