The University offers the following infrastructural facilities:
- Departments are equipped with their own full-fledged Computer Laboratories and Internet facility is available. A Central Computer Facility with Internet connectivity is available for use by the students in the city campus. Students can also access Internet facility in the library.
- A health centre is present at the University which is well equipped with all basic the requirements. It is equipped to deal with any medical emergency that may occur at the University. Skilful Ayurvedic doctors who are experts in rare therapies like Panchakarma Chikitsa, Shamana Chikitsa, Attyayika Chikitsa attend to patients round the clock.
- The University has its own transport facility and buses ply between hostels, city campus, Jnanashakti and Ramnagar campuses. KSRTC bus facility is also available for students and general public. The Directorate of Student Welfare coordinates the transport facility.
- The Library is equipped with books, research journals, periodicals and research papers for the benefit of teachers and students
- There are sports facilities present for students within the University. Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are available at the University