All the theaters, class rooms and tutorial rooms are air-conditioned and spaciously designed as per the norms prescribed by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. These are also very well naturally lighted and airy. Facilities of L.C.D. & Over Head Projectors and Slide Projectors are available as part of teaching aids during lectures, seminars and conferences.
The air conditioned state-of-the-art computer Centre spread over and area of about 10,000 square feet, is well equipped with 500 modern computers and WIPRO/ IBM/ COMPAQ Server in perfect network environment on Windows-2003, Linux & Unix.. Internet facility is available to the students in the Centre through VSAT and Leased Line.
The air conditioned Digital Library has a wide range of about 20,000 books of Indian as well as foreign authors. Books on various branches of Engineering, Computer Science & Application, Information Systems, Humanities, Professional Communication, Management, Finance and other subjects of general interest are available in Institute library for reading, reference, issuance as well as photocopying. A good number of relevant journals and periodicals are also available for updating the technical knowledge of faculty members and students.
Covering and area of over 10,000 square feet, the institute library provides seating facility for about 500 students. CD ROM facility is available for latest reference in various fields of engineering, computer science and management. It is the intention of the Management to encourage the students to take maximum benefit of library facilities. Book bank facility is also available to students. E-book & E-journal is also provided by DELNET.
These are air-conditioned & spacious enough to allow students sufficient working mobility and proper environment. The machines, instruments and apparatus are carefully selected to ensure proper practical knowledge to the students in different fields of study. Both faculty members as well as students are encouraged to prepare and assemble some experimental kits on their own. Visits to regional industrial units are also arranged to provide students wider exposure and experience in practical field.Hostel
- The Institute complex has separate hostels for boys and girls . Spacious and well furnished rooms provide the students a homely, comfortable and hassle-free living atmosphere.
Hostels provide double-seated and single-seated accommodation.
- Sufficient arrangements for safety and security of hostellers have been made.
- Telephone facility is also available to the hostellers.
- Hostel charges include room rent, mess, electricity charges based on 24 hour power supply and cost of facilities in respect of common room, sports & games, hot & cold water, medical consultation plus transportation to hospital in case of medical emergency.
- Hostel security money : One time security money of Rs. 5,000 has to paid in advance, and is refundable at the time of finally leaving the hostel.
- Canteen Charges : Paid by students on uses basis.