|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||4 year(s)||1,80,000|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||2 year(s)||1,40,000|
|A.N.M. [Nursing]||1 year(s)||1,20,000|
|Diploma in Paramedical||3 year(s) 6 month(s)||2,08,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||1,60,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 year(s)||1,08,000|
Course Duration:3 year(s) 6 month(s), Full Time
Total Tuition Fees:
Rs. 2.08 Lakh
Kailash Institute of Nursing and Para-Medical Sciences was set up in 2004 to impart quality healthcare education and give training in courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Technician in O.T., Cardiology, Radiology etc. The institute later diversified into other areas of education and training such as BBA & BCAwith special emphasis on job oriented courses.
The institute campus is at a prime location, with two side open corner plot on 400 ft. wide main road, situated in the heart of Knowledge Park area of Greater Noida. The campus is spread over an area of 12,100 sq. mt. with separate academic block and in-campus hostel. Greater Noida is one of the fastest developing cities in the country. The institutional area at Greater Noida has become an educational hub of North India.
The motto of Kailash Institute is to impart quality education and training leading to employment.
Kailash Institute believes in fulfilling its responsibility towards the society by producing professionally qualified, well-trained & globally competent personnel to take challenges in their area of excellence.
The objectives of Kailash Institute are:
• to develop a passion for discipline & professionalism among students.
• to help the students perfect the art of profession by providing them with world class education and training.
• to transform the students into better human beings, who emerge as committed, dedicated and globally competent personnel with a deep sense of humanity and a smile always.
• to develop the overall personality of the students by providing them courses in value education, management and personality development programmes and extra curricular activities.
• to groom students in a way that they set and maintain highest standards of moral and professional ethics.
Why at Kailash Institute?
Healthcare education is a practical oriented stream. Owing to this, there are many benefits at Kailash Institute that make it the best choice amongst students. To list a few-
Displaying 1 Comments