Eligibility criteria at JS Institute of Management and Technology, [JSIMT] Firozabad
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- The candidate must have completed the degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidates must have completed 10+2 education.
- The candidate must have passed with 50% aggregating in Maths, Physics, and any one of Chemistry/ Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates must have passed a 3-4 year Diploma (With minimum 60% marks) recognized by the UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/ Technology, except Agriculture Engg./ Technology.
- The candidates must have Passed B.Sc with maths can also apply for B.Tech Second Year Direct Admission.
- The eligible candidates, seeking direct admission to the 2nd year, are required to submit the duly filled application form on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma.
Application Process at JS Institute of Management and Technology, [JSIMT] Firozabad
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA:
- Applicants may apply online by visiting www.jsu.ac.in.
- Applicants may also choose to submit their applications by hand to Office of University.
- The application form is enclosed in the prospectus folder.
- The Prospectus and Registration Form can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs 500/-.
- If required by registered post please send a demand draft (DD) for a Rs.600/-in favor of \'Registrar, JS University, Shikohabad,\' non-refundable money.
- Application form can also be downloaded from www.jsu.in which should be submitted to the University Office along with D.D of Rs.500 in favor of \'Registrar, Js University, Shikohabad\'.
Document Required for Admission to JSU:
The Following documents are required to process an application for admission:
- JSU application for admission, with every item in the application completed
- Self-attested official secondary school certificate
- Official marks sheet/grade reports of the last classes(self-attested)
- Four recent photographs
- Cast certificate (if belongs to SC/ST or OBC Category)
- A photocopy of the applicant\'s ID (Voter card or Adhar card)
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- The appropriate document for the type of admission.
- Proper Visa paper and photocopy of passport (for foreign students).
Admission process at JS Institute of Management and Technology, [JSIMT] Firozabad
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA:
- Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualification regardless of race, color, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin.
- The most qualified candidates will be selected to fill the available places.
- The medium of instruction is English and Hindi both and a good command of the language, both oral and written, is essential for students to be successful at JSU.
- For admission consideration percentage of marks or grades at qualifying examination and university grade point averages (if applicable) must meet the minimum established standards as set by the university.
- Furthermore, applicants with previous university/college experiences applying to JSU as first-year students will only be considered if they were in good academic standing in their previous university/college, meet the JSU admission requirements and if seats are available.
- All admitted students are required to pay 1,000 RS. Deposit as registration fee and This registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to others under any circumstances and must be paid before the established deadline.
- The offer of admission, regardless of type, is valid only for the semester for which a student applies. If an applicant is granted admission for a certain semester and for some reason fails to register for that semester, the applicant may request, in writing, deferring admission for the following semester only.
- Admission consideration for the following semester will depend on available places and the established admission criteria.
- The university requires regular attendance at all classes, lectures, laboratory sessions, and seminars.
- JSU\'s minimum admission requirements depend on the applicant\'s type of secondary education program and certificate.
- In all cases, for non-vocational certificates, the only subject classified as academic are accepted for admission consideration and the calculation of averages.
- Admission to the university is competitive, and the actual required minimum average for admission consideration and to guarantee a seat will depend on:
- Secondary education certificate or school average
- Pass marks in eligibility test (as applicable)
- Number of available seats
Recognized Secondary School Certificates:
- Secondary school certificates are awarded either by Govt. recognized education board or by private schools and institutions, JSU recognizes certificates awarded by ministries of education.
- However, some countries award two levels of secondary school certificates. In this case, the university recognizes the higher certificate.
- The university accepts certificates awarded by private secondary schools that are recognized by their host country.
- The university also accepts certificates awarded by recognized qualification authorities, international boards and national boards.