- The Institutional facilities and amenities are accommodated in architecturally welldesigned building.
- Architectural design of the buildings at the Campus integrates extensive use of natural light and ventilation.
- The unique concept of Indian Architecture of using open-to-sky spaces within the building is implemented in design of the buildings resulting in feeling of warmth and snug familiarity.
- The total building comprise more than 75,000 sq.ft. built-up area.
The lab equipments have been procured keeping in view the educational requirements and the industry trends. All the labs in the campus are furnished with the latest equipments necessary for research & certification purposes. The labs are as follows:
Fundamental of Nursing
The Institute is having Central Library with following facilities:-
More than 4000 books of different subjects.
More than 1000 educational CDs available.
Internet connectivity making it a single platform for global search.
Data Based Management System
- Separate Hostels for boys and girls providing most economical and comfortable food and accommodation.
- Rooms are spacious and well furnished with all modem facilities. 24 hours medical facility at nominal cost available for all hostel students along with good transport facility. 24 hours power supply and abundant supply of water.
- The Canteen provides delicious food and good ambience to one and all
- A wide variety of Indian food is a centre of attraction for the students.
- The campus offers various sports facilities, like cricket, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, etc. Indoor games like carom, chess etc. are also available.