MCA Admissions 2021 at Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur
Eligibility Criteria for Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have passed 3-year degree course from any University recognized in India.
- Candidate must have graduated with minimum 50% marks
- Candidate must have studied mathematics as one subject at 10+2 level or Bachelor Degree Level.
Application Process for Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur
Application Process for MCA
- Applications are available from the Admission Office at a processing fee of Rs. 250/-
- The processing fee is not refundable.
- Applications can also be downloaded online.
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on "Downloads" tab.
- Click on "Application Form"
- Click on "MCA Application Form"
- Fill all the fields asked in the Application Form.
- Take a Demand Draft for the Admission Fees.
- Write all the DD Details carefully.
- Enclose all the documents mentioned in the application form.
- Sign the declaration.
- Submit the Application form to the college, either through post or in person.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 4 Color Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Fields in Application Form
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- UPSEE Rank
- Father\'s Name
- Mother\'s Name
- E-mail Address
- Father\'s Occupation
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- High School: School Name, Board, Year of Passing, Total Marks, % in Mathematics
- Intermediate: School Name, Board, Year of Passing, Total Marks, % in Mathematics
- Graduation: College Name, Degree, Year of Passing, Total Marks, % in Mathematics
- DD Number
- DD Date
- DD Amount
- DD Bank and Branch
- DD Amount in Words
Admission Process for Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur
Admission Process for MCA
- Admission will be purely merit based.
- Candidates will be ranked according to the rank he/ she has obtained in MAT / CAT / State level Examination.
- Candidates with work experience is preferred