Scholarships at International Institute of Business Studies, [IIBS] Bangalore:
At IIBS students can avail of various scholarships based on their merit obtained in the qualifying examination as well as other criteria. Some of the IIBS scholarships are listed below.
Scholarships Based on Merit:
- IIBS provides scholarships based on merit.
|Percentage in 10th/ 12th/ Graduation
|80 and Above
- IIBS entrance examination merit-based scholarship. Candidates with 60% in 10th and 12th and a valid qualifying entrance exam score are eligible for the below scholarships.
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT or GRE (Percentile)
||MAT/ ATMA (Score)
|85 and Above
- Scholarship for wards of Defence and CRPF personnel: IIBS offers a 25% fee waiver in academics for their wards during the 2nd year.
- Girl candidates with 55% in their graduation are awarded a scholarship of INR 25,000 by NGO.
- The topper of each semester will receive an award amount of INR 10,000.
|Name of Award
|Jeff Bezos Award
|Bernard Arnault Award
|Mark Zuckerberg Award
|Jack Ma Award
|Mukesh Ambani Award
- Scholarship Based on All-round Performance: This scholarship provides a 10% exemption in tuition fees.
- Candidates secured top ranks in State/ Board/ National-Level academics.
- The aspirants should have represented the nation in State/ National/ International sports events.
- They should be State/ National level achievers other than academics/ sports.
Education Loan at International Institute of Business Studies, [IIBS] Bangalore:
- International Institute of Business Studies offers education loans to the students based on their academic performance and credit history of the co-applicant.
- Some of the benefits are easy availability, low-interest rate, moratorium period, expense coverage, and income tax benefits.
Banks Providing Loans:
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Credila
- Bank of Baroda