About Institute of Human Resources Development, [IHRD] Thiruvananthapuram
Institute of Human Resources Development (IHRD), Trivandrum established in 1995 is a unique autonomous institute established by the Government of Kerala with head quarters at Trivandrum, is a network of academic, research and development institutions extending over different districts of Kerala. It offer various types of courses in electronics, IT and computer science for students of different educational background; short term and long term, full time and part time courses.The institution strives to impact in the students, skills to meet the challenges of IT industry in the millennium to come. Regional centre of IHRD offers excellent infrastructure facilities including 24 hour Broadband Internet facility. There vision is to provide education and training of consistently high standards through innovative and versatile programmes that are responsible to the current and emerging needs of the community.
- To provide education and training of consistently high stands through innovative and versatile programmes that are responsible to the current and emerging needs of the community.
- To ensure that the aim of education is realized not only in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills, but also in the attainment of wisdom and judgment indispensable to their proper application.
- To provide leadership and support in ensuring lifelong learning, which promotes the total development of the individual and society in which the person functions.
- To pursue optimal and flexible systems management concepts and techniques for fulfilment of institutional objects and aspirations.
- To empower those interested to benefit, by making use of the knowledge, experience and expertise gained by the institute.
IHRD is dedicated to scientific advancement, technological progress and economic growth of the country through human resources development. It shall endeavor to adhere to the principle." Think Globally and Act Locally", so that compulsions of the nation's welfare are firmly entwined with and embedded in the worldwide goals of society.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No: 0471 - 2550612