Facilities at Institute of Applied Medicines and Research
Institute of Applied Medicines and Research [IAMR] is a self-financed, vibrant, young group of institutions established to meet the aspirations of the youth in the foregoing areas. While the sciences, health care and management institutions are located on Delhi – Meerut highway, the Engineering colleges are located on Meerut-Baghpat road in lush green sprawling campuses. An overview of the facilities offered by the institute is given below.
- The library at IAMR is well stocked with books and renowned Journals, Periodicals, Magazines and Compendiums on various topics.
- The computerized classification of books adds to the ambience of the Library.
- It is fully automated and is performing all activities using Library automation software.
- The Library has OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) to search Library collection by different approaches like title, author, publisher, subject, topic, ISBN, etc.
- The collection of books is classified according to DDC and arranged in a classified order to retrieve quickly.
- It has a seating capacity of 100+ people.
- The collection also includes include reference books, textbooks, general books, CDs, etc.
- The Library maintains clippings of day-to-day information like university news, institution news, course-specific news, etc.
- The computer centre has a state-of-the-art computer lab.
- The desktops have Unix/ Linux and Windows operating software.
- Equipped with an adequate number of Intel HP/ Lenovo PCS with colour Monitors and LAN connectivity and licensed software.
- Lab and Internet facilities are available to the students round the clock.
- Engineering students have access to the latest software, which is possibly the best in Noida.
- The computer centre also engineering graphics lab and an applied sciences lab.
- The engineering graphics lab is well supported by the latest CAD software.
- The department of applied sciences has an engineering physics lab and an engineering chemistry lab.
- The workshop has modern machines like Lathes, Shaper, Milling, Welding along with auxiliary supporting equipment like Drilling, Power Press etc.
- IAMR offers separate in campus hostels for both boys and girls.
- The hostels are in a safe and secure surrounding, with mess and recreational facilities available.
- To and fro transport facility can be availed from Ghaziabad at specified stoppage points by utilizing the institute’s bus on payment.
- The communication labs are specially designed to improve communication skills at an individual and group level.
- Trained faculty help students improve their communication skills.
- The lab is equipped with communication tools, software, stereophonic aids, laptops, projector screens, etc.
- A hi-tech auditorium equipped with audio-visual aids, wi-fi and a multistage facility is present at the Institute.
- The auditorium has a seating capacity of 350 people.
- It is used by students, faculty and corporate personalities for regular interfaces and other events.
- Spacious, ventilated lecture halls with a seating capacity of 60 are present at the Institute.
- All the halls are equipped with podiums, whiteboard and LCD projector facilities.
The cafeteria offers fresh and hygienic snack items, vegetarian meals, soft drinks, etc. to students and faculty.