Institute School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Thane was established in 1992 by a well known NGO Aeren Foundation. It is also ranked among the top ten International B-Schools that provide management courses through correspondence. ISBM has over 100 specializations and management courses to choose from ISBM is an NGO working its way to reaching towards people in the most distant corners of not only India but world in providing Correspondence courses in management field, with specially designed courses for working professionals.
ISBM is committed to provide high quality management education through distance learning across the globe. The key benefit is flexibility of learning anytime anywhere. The curriculum combines latest academic knowledge with international competence. Their mission is to prepare the innovative and entrepreneurial leaders of the future with the capacity to anticipate and manage change in international business and the professional environment.
- To be a premier focus of management education.
- To nurture thought leaders and practitioners through inventive education.
- Shaping a better future for mankind by developing effective and socially responsible individuals and organizations.
ISBM is committed to provide high quality management education through distance learning across the globe. The key benefit is flexibility of learning anytime anywhere. The curriculum combines latest academic knowledge with international competence.
At ISBM we dedicate our intellectual resources to advancing the frontier of business knowledge and educating future leaders. In this global, culturally diverse and technologically advanced social arena, characterized by rapid change and complex interdependencies, we aim to empower business and their leaders to understand and address the far reaching changes affecting the world.
Our Mission is to prepare the innovative and entrepreneurial leaders of the future with the capacity to anticipate and manage change in international business and the professional environment. At ISBM we ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest period and make a very bright future for better life.
Therefore, students from our accredited and approved courses can be confident that they hold a nationally and internationally recognized award which will open doors and enhance their career opportunities.
Goals and Objectives
- To give a global perspective.
- To develop competent and effective professional managers.
- To foster intellectual excellence.
- To acquire systematic approach to identification of business problems and their solutions.
- To teach the practical skills for everyday life.
- To acquire a broad knowledge of concepts, policies and techniques applicable to efficient administration and management of business.
- To reach those who either live or are posted in far flung areas of India and have no regular educational facilities.
- To give opportunity to the students who have left their education due to some unavoidable reasons and now want to continue with their career progression.
- To meet the need of exposing students to CSR- Corporate social responsibility and help them to understand the environmental impact of business.
Why Choose Institute School of Business Management and Administration?
- ISBM is a pioneer in providing correspondence management courses in India
- It is an ISO 9001-2008 international B-School accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS)
- Gives you a way to succeed in life through fast track correspondence courses
- The institute has a wide range of courses for students from diverse backgrounds
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the case studies and practical problems as well as theoretical knowledge of the subjects
- ISBM is the first bearer of Globally Assured Mark for "Quality Education" in education sector.
- It has immaculate record of 100% placement assistance.
ISBM National and International Accreditations, Recognitions and Certifications -
- ISBM is certified by ACS Registrars which is accredited by UKAS
- Council of Distance Learning India - [CODL]
- British Standard institute - [BSI]
- Associated with New London College, United Kingdom
- Registered with Government of Maharashtra
- Accreditation services for certifying bodies [ASCBE](Europe)
- Attested photo copies of mark sheets.
- Two latest photographs.
- Work experience certificate(s).
Eligibility: Please refer the list of Courses for details.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit/post it to any ISBM centre.
Click here to see list of centers
- Fees payment can be done any of our payment methods.
Click here to see the available payment options
- A printable format of the application form is available on our website.
Click here to download the admission form
- You can also seek and admission by applying online and paying the fees online.
Click here to get an online admission
Fees Payment Mode
Fees can be paid in either of the following modes:
- Cheque/Demand Draft
- Credit Card
- Online Bank Transfer
- Online Credit Card Transfer (Click here to make a payment)
For more details on payment options Click here
Other Related Important Information
- You can opt for more than one course at a time.
- Fees are subject to revision at any time.
- Course once selected will not be changed under any circumstance.
- You can change the course while taking admission or the same day of admission till the working hours.
- Full fees has to be paid at the time of admission.
- Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstance.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Toll free : 1800-200-4726