Scholarships at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Lucknow:
Need-Based IIML Scholarships:
- Institute provides scholarships for students based on merit and family income.
- Students who belong to the reserved category whose family annual income does not exceed more than INR 4 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.
- IIM Lucknow scholarship is provided in the form of fee waiver.
Know More about IIM Lucknow Details
- Students can also apply for various scholarships provided by Central Government, State Governments and other bodies for higher studies.
- Candidates can get details about scholarships on National Scholarship Portal and on state government scholarship portals.