Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Lucknow:
- The academic buildings are constructed in medieval Indian architectural style with red brick wall texture.
- All the major buildings on the campus are named in Sanskrit symbolizing the activities conducted in them.
- The academic blocks houses classrooms and seminar halls. The Faculty block houses faculty rooms and Fellowship classrooms.
- Institute offers housing facility for 500 students and 75 faculties.
- The residential buildings are fully equipped with all the necessary facilities.
- The Library houses a collection of 40,000 books, 500 periodicals and online subscription to 1600 e-journals and 34 e-databases.
- It has five reading halls with seating capacity of 250 people.
- The campus has separate sports fields for Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton etc.
- A fitness and recreation center was set up in 2010, which houses a gymnasium, swimming pool.
- The multipurpose utility hall is used to host most of the cultural activities in the campus.
- The campus has a health center with residential and visiting doctors available round the clock.
- The center also has an ambulance to reach associated hospitals.
- The two guest houses Chanakya Patanjali has a total of 128 rooms.
- The campus has a students’ activities complex which houses two banks, a medical shop, a travel agency, a supermarket, a post office, a saloon, a coffee shop and three restaurants.