Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Lucknow Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Lucknow:
- The academic buildings are constructed in medieval Indian architectural style with red brick wall texture.
- All the major buildings on the campus are named in Sanskrit symbolizing the activities conducted in them.
- IIM Lucknow academic blocks houses classrooms and seminar halls.
- The Faculty block houses faculty rooms and Fellowship classrooms.
Know More about IIM Lucknow Details
- Institute offers housing facility for 1000 students and 75 faculties.
- There are two hostel blocks Chanakya and Patanjali.
- The residential buildings are fully equipped with all the necessary facilities.
- It has 128 air-conditioned rooms, each building has 64 air-conditioned rooms and furnished with LCD TV, wi-fi connectivity, tea-coffee making facility and other basic amenities.
- They have a common dining hall in Chanakya.
- The library consists of a rich collection of 60,000 learning resources in management and related disciplines.
- The library is built at a space of 30,000 sq. ft with air-condition, most modern lines, equipped with ergonomically designed furniture & fittings, managed by a highly dedicated team of professionals.
- The Computer Centre is built-in spacious 7500 sq.ft. with centrally air-conditioned building and is equipped with state-of-the-art computing resources for the needs of the academics.
- The Computer Centre is equipped with Computers from Pentium to Xeon processors, 4 to 48 GB RAM, 80 to 2 TB Storage, Servers, Blade servers, Data centers, Network Infrastructures, Firewall, High-Speed Network Printers and Scanners.
- The software resources in the computer center include a variety of management-oriented software along with Microsoft Campus agreement.
- The campus has separate sports fields for Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton etc.
- A fitness and recreation center was set up in 2010, which houses a gymnasium, swimming pool.
- The multipurpose utility hall is used to host most of the cultural activities in the campus.
- The campus has a health center with residential and visiting doctors available round the clock.
- The center also has an ambulance to reach associated hospitals.
- The two guest houses Chanakya Patanjali has a total of 128 rooms.
- The campus has a students’ activities complex which houses two banks, a medical shop, a travel agency, a supermarket, a post office, a saloon, a coffee shop and three restaurants.