Scholarships at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Indore:
Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM]:
Fellow Programme in Management [FPM]:
Asked By: Anonymous 24 May 2017
IIM Indore offers the following scholarships to its students:
1. Aditya Birla Scholarship: This merit-based scholarship is given to PGP students of both the first and the second years. The students who are granted the scholarship during the first year are eligible to apply for renewal in the second year, provided they belong to the top 25% of the batch in the first year. The scholarship amount is INR 1.75 lakh per student. The recipients of the scholarship were Siddharth Sharma and Sharath Chandra (PGP 2013-15).
2. OPJEMS Scholarship: This merit-based scholarship of INR 1.25 lakh is given by the OP Jindal Group to one student of each academic year. Piyush Tariyal (PGP 2013-15) was awarded the scholarship for the academic year.
3. Citi Women's Leader Award: This is a merit scholarship that covers the final year's tuition expenses. Candidates are selected from the top 25% of the batch at the end of the first year. The nomination is done by the Institute and the students are selected on the basis of their Statement of Purpose and subsequent interviews scheduled by Citi. The recipient of the award was Pallavi Jain (PGP 2013-15).
4. Societe Generale Global Solution Centre India Scholarship: This is a means scholarship that covers tuition expenses in full. Candidates are selected from the neediest aid applicants in the first year. Based on the nomination by the Institute, students are selected on the basis of their need and subsequent interviews conducted by Societe Generale. Ruchi Gupta, Caushalya Sakhadevan and Madhumita Tayade (PGP 2013-15) were the recipients of this award.
5. Siddhartha Padam Award: This scholarship is awarded to the PGP1 student who gets the best marks in the Finance Area. It carries a cash prize of INR 50,000, a medallion and a certificate. Rohit Rajgharia received the award.
6. Bennett Scholarship: Beginning 2012, The Times Group (Bennett Coleman & Co Ltd) instituted two scholarships for the class entering PGP. This was on a trial basis for three years. Each scholarship provides INR 3 lakh, payable in two equal annual installments. The recipients of this award were Surbhi Shukla and Arushee Aggarwal (PGP 2013-15).
7. IIMB PGP Alumni First Batch (1976) Scholarship: This scholarship is for differently-abled women students from PGP. The scholarship aims to assist a differently-abled person (female) or a differently-abled person (male) if there is no female candidate. It keeps alive the memory of the PGP '76 Batch and their association with the Institute. The scholarship carries a purse of INR 50,000, a medallion and a certificate. It was awarded to Aditi Gupta.
Answer By: Getmyuni
24 May 2017