- University is provided with the necessary latest hardware and software infrastructure to cater to the computing needs of all students and faculty and the training needs of information technology related courses.
- It is equipped with servers and multiple terminals with multiple operating systems enabling a client-server environment.
- Internet connections are also provided which helps students in their continuous search for knowledge through the worldwide web.
- The University provides access to the students, finest selection of contemporary books, journals (both in physical form and electronic form), audio and video CDS, which supplement the prescribed reference books and textbooks, providing students an opportunity to gain a significant appreciation of the subjects going well beyond the classroom-based program.
- The library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Soft Skill Labs:
- The Soft Skills Lab excels in imparting soft skills which form the vital component of the corporate needs.
- The exclusive design and the right mix of teaching and training processes of Soft Skills Lab help the student add a new dimension to his personality.
- The innovative methodology to impart soft skills is the propelling force and Soft Skills lab thrives on it.
- The novel approach of the training is a cut above the rest. An activity based learner-centered curriculum ensures that the student is well rounded to understand the subtleties of the corporate world.
- The core elements of methodology like pair work, group work, stimulating group discussions, mock interviews, skits, role plays, etc. instill confidence in the students to meet the challenges of corporate work culture.
- The University is provided with the necessary latest hardware and software infrastructure to cater to the computing needs of all students and faculty and the training needs of information technology related courses.
Classroom/ Tutorial Room:
- The class rooms are fitted with latest teaching aids. The Academic Blocks cater to various academic programs of University in Science and Technology and Management Studies.
Laboratories and Workshops:
The University has the following Workshops & Laboratories for the Engineering students at Faculty of Science & Technology.
- Physics Lab
- Electronics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Electrical machines Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Labs
- Robotics Lab
- Mechanical Engineering workshops
Auditorium/ Seminar Hall:
- The university has an auditorium, with the latest audio & visual facilities, with a seating capacity of about 500 people, at a time.
- Sports facilities provided for the students include outdoor sports like shuttle badminton, cricket etc and indoor games like Table Tennis, Chess, and Carom Board etc