The University has an excellent infrastructure and provides with many facilities to the students at the campus.
The library of the university is well equipped with all technical facilities and it contains thousands of text and no-academic books. It has 140 workstations and all are connected to the Main frame servers. It is also equipped with CD NAS Server. Here the readers are connected to a network and can access to CD/DVD Databases, the Internet, e-learning packages, full-text e-resources and indigenous databases through their computers.
- Above 2, 27,830 books
- 430 periodicals
- 8,500 Bound Volumes
- Above 4500 E-Journals
- The University has five boys’ hostels and three girl’s hostels.
- It has accommodated more than 1,100 students.
- The hostel is situated at the main campus.
- Apart for these hostels, the university has also set up Working Women Hostels for all those ladies who are doing their Post-graduation.
- There are hostels for these working women in all Post-graduation Centres at Raichur, Bellary and Sandur.
- There is Central Academic Computer Centre in the university campus and it is used by the Administrative sections and all departments of the university.
- It is equipped with computer high-speed speed internet facility.
- The university has also set up an indoor stadium which has four courts and a well-equipped gymnasium.
- The capacity of the indoor stadium is 1750 audience. Besides, the university has various grounds and fields for different sports.
- The guest house has two independent buildings.
- In Kailasabhavan Guest House there are four suites, four double rooms and eight single rooms and the other Silver Jublee Guest House, has forty eight single rooms, all with attached facilities.
- The guest house also has catering facilities with kitchen and well-furnished dining hall attached.