Overview of GIBS:
Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS), is a renowned Institution of International educational standards, higher learning located on a state-of-the-art infrastructure which provides the environment for nurturing talent and for empowering the students with the knowledge, skills, and mindset those together shape future business leaders.GIBS Business school was set up under the aegis of Goyal Educational Trust envisioned as an institute of high academic standards. The Institution was established in the year 2001 and achieved a status of distinction by following the path envisioned by its founders. GIBS ranked 3rd place amongst the Top Business School in India by “Higher Education Review”-2016.
GIBS aspire to be the best Business School in the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, precisely sequence action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Presently, the GIBS campus is spread over 4.5 Acres of Lush Greenery and is uniquely positioned to cultivate these essential business skills and insights in our MBA graduates. We do this by bringing together students and faculty members with professional experience in industries and corporate. The GIBS MBA+ PGPM is a highly intensive, value-added process for people who are driven by the desire to make a difference. Within the GIBS environments, you can fully explore and develop your potential, A GIBS MBA degree is an investment with the best returns. Our beautiful campus, close-knit community and world-class facilities create a learning environment unparalleled in Karnataka.
Global Advisory Board: Comprises of Experts, professionals, International accomplished Business leaders, and Entrepreneurs, serving in an advisory capacity & focuses on GIBS Global reach around the world.
Placement Advisory Board: Consisted with a group of renowned experts which exists to help further the mission and aims of the business school, provides career opportunities as per industry requirements for GIBians.
Thought Leadership & Experiential Learning (TLEL Panel): Comprises of Recognised Tycoons, open doors of growth, success in making the students understand how the business world really works and prepares the students to take challenges head on.
Most updated and relevant curriculum, Unique Teaching Methodology with weekly seminars, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits, business quiz sessions, innovative presentations, highly active placement cell, Wi-Fi campus with all classrooms networked and fitted with LCD Projectors are the highlights of GIBS. GIBS are proud of the fact that it has been creating leaders, managers and change agents.
- Ranked 3rd Best B-School in India by “Higher Education Review” in 2016
- Ranked 4th Best B-School in infrastructure in India by “Higher Education Review” in 2016
- Ranked 8th Best in Industry Exposure By "Higher Education Review” – 2016
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in India by “Gyanduniya.com”.
- Ranked AA+for providing high value practical & Quality Academic MBA program in
Karnataka by “Careers 360 – The Education Hub” - 2016.
- GIBS is considered as a Non-IIM MemberInstitution by CAT-2016
- GIBS is considered as an Associate Member of XAT–2017
- India’s First Institution to have an Association with World Merit.
Affiliation and accreditation:
- GIBS Business School is a Certified Institution by “ISO 9001:2008.” Led to standard & superior Operational Performance.
- GIBS is considered as a Non- Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) Member Institution by CAT-2016 GIBS is considered as an Associate Member of XAT–2017
- GIBS Business School is an Official partner of AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) In Association with Educational Portals such as Career Launcher | Careers 360 | Higher Education Review | Shiksha | Way2 College | Pagalguy.com | Gyanduniya.com | HT Campus.com | Mingle Box | Silicon India.
- GIBS Media Partners are Parivartan | The Aryavarth Express | Parivartana Prabha Recognized & Promoted by IIM Alumnus.
Facts and Figures:
- World Class Residential Campus spread across 4.5 acres.
- ISO 9001-2008 certified Institution.
- Exclusive Campus to Corporate Program (C2C) for 500 Hours.
- Active Academic / Placement / Global Advisory Board.
- Dual Degree with Dual Specialisation with Industry Interface Training Programs.
- Students across the globe & Multicultural learning Environment.
- Affiliated to The University of Mysore (UOM) and Bharathiar University.
- Associated with Microsoft for Excel & ERP Certification Program.
- 2000+ Alumnus for strong placements.
- Associated with Google for Certification Program on Digital Marketing.
- 100% Summer Internships & Placements to all students.
- Industry Interface Training Programs.
- Unique Program Package & Economical Fee Structure. GIBS provide Financial Assistance for an Educational loan from all leading banks.
- 20+ Renowned faculties– GIBS motivates its Faculty to engage in research, corporate training and consulting activities apart from doing regular classroom teaching.
- Luxurious and Aesthetically designed villa style hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and academic facilities equipped with the latest technology.
- A well-stocked library equipped with wide range of study material for academics & the business current affairs of books, journals and magazines to play a vital role in supporting, teaching and learning activities and to get information support for students.
- Candidates who have finished their graduation with aggregate 50% and above can apply for the MBA course.
- Students will have to write an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT or State Level Entrance Exam to get admitted into this course.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply
- All candidates should have completed 10+2+3 years of study before being admitted to the M.B.A. Programme.
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline; Final year students can also apply.
- Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- NRI / Company Sponsored candidates can seek admission based on their prior record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Address: No 98, 98/1, Kalena Agrahara, Begur Hobli, Bannerghatta road, Next to Royal Meenakshi Mall, Near to KTM, Bengaluru Karnataka – 560076.
- Phone Number: 080-2648 8989
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org